1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zeco dogs are alot worse off than getting a 2xw Vinidicator dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by wisconsindog, Jan 26, 2006.

1. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

Zebo dogs are alot worse off than getting a 2xw Vinidicator dogs

i think the best way to do it is get a pure lonzo dog sence he did breed both lonzo dog what do yall think

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  2. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

anyone want to reply on this just would like real doggers thoughts

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2006
  3. i dont even understand the ???

4. Re: Zebo dogs are alot worse off than getting a 2xw Vinidicator dogs

ok...to do what? WHO did bred lonzo dog?.....the best way.....?I m confused...lol but if you try to explain i try to answer.

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Re: Zebo dogs are alot worse off than getting a 2xw Vinidicator dogs

I think what he's saying is that one is better served by buying a Lonzo dog instead of a dog from other strains (i.e. Luniewski, Stewart, etc.) b/c Lonzo was the breeder of the great GR.CH. Zebo. Bascially he's saying the water is freshest at the source.

I myself say buy what works!! Some say Lonzo isn't testing anymore & is breeding for that short, bully look that has become so frequent in the Lonzo line as of late. But there are other breeders out there keeping the line true. That is why I got my dog from Megabite Knls instead of Lonzo.

JMHO ...

6. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

okay i was saying there is a big war between zebo bred dogs or lonzo bred zebo/vindicator2xw/mike2xw and just want to know what everyone thinks as far as these dogs lineage and performance here is some peds i like Lonzo Prat's bred zebo/vindy/mike dogs over just what zebo dogs did just saying ,onzo bred zebo and zebo/mike/vindy line and he made that cross because zebo was the down fall AND MIKE&VINDY ARE BROTHERS TO ZEBO http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=153510 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=4743 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=54608 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=63969

7. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

I GOT MY DOGS FROM OLD LONZO DOG BREEDERS TOO ABK AND YES HIS OLDER STUFF IS WAY TO GO NOT HIS NEW STUFF HIS SON DOES THE TESTIN THESE DAYS SO DOES MEGA BITE KENNELLS HAVE A WEB SITE

8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

MBK used to have a site, but they took it down since they don't sell dogs to the public anymore. But they did have quite a few winners out of the Zebo/Vindy stuff to include CH. Buba, GR.CH. Harley & GR.CH. Speedy among others

As for dogs that are mainly Zebo, don't count them out. The Nigger Toby stuff is doing very well & the Morlocke dogs are getting it done. In fact, since CH. Buba is dead I think Morlocke's CH. Sinful Sister (Evo/Panther bred) is the only legit Zebo CH. alive today. But I don't think she'll have that destinction for long, b/c I heard MBK's Buba Jr. dog is looking good. I guess time will tell!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2006
  9. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

i personally like panther and nigger toby but i really like lonzo snake 1xw hes a no nonsence bulldog and i have his 2 granddaughters and 1 great grand daughter off him and they are smoking i love them both all around bitches

10. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I heard from a person who knew Snake & saw him go that he made a lot of bad signs. He told me he thought if he was pressed hard enough that he'd quit. But if he is producing good dogs, go w/ it!

11. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

12. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

PLEASE OH PLEASE tell me that is not a chain around that poor puppies neck? THat pup is only what 12 weeks old??? Ruining it's poor little back already. Sad Sad and might I add sad.

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Hows that J-Bone stuff working for you wisconsindog?

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I think you're talking about ***Please leave people's names & info off this site. Not everyone enjoys their full name & life story being displayed on the internet.*** & Screwtail is a she, not a he. If by "he" you meant Snake, the ppl I got my info from are fans of the Lonzo line & wouldn't risk their reputation to lie. I don't know about Randy, but I would say take what you hear from him w/ a grain of salt b/c he does own the dog & it's not likely a person will tell you their dog has any bad traits.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2006
  15. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

I AM MAKING THAT MY NEXT BREEDING AND WE WILL SEE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIS LONZO LINE SO FAR PLUS THE DOG IM USING ADDED THAT JEEP RED BOY AND I ADDED OFRN,SO HOPPING FOR THE BEST

16. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I know Screwtail is a 2xw OTC, but that's about all I know about her. As for Snake, the person I spoke to knows the dog personally & saw him.

As for Randy, I'm sure he does have some good dogs. All I was saying is that it's more likely a person will tell you the good about their dog than the bad.

Finally, ppl are tripping about the chain b/c it is not good to walk a pup on a chain or wrap a chain around a pup's neck, as it can cause subluxations in the neck & back. Heck, truth be told it's not really good for adult dogs either.

17. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

***Keep other people's info out of the wide open. It's not your right to bring other people onto the internet when we know they prefer to stay to themselves. You've been warned***

18. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

19. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

You might want to speak a little more carefully, remember loose lips sink ships. I know you mean well, but I'm sure Randy would not appreciate you airing out his business on a public forum.

As for seeing him, I can assure you they did. :D

20. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

well he probly wouldnt like that much but just wanted to clear how good this dog is and how good he is doing at stud and i bet you he might of showed bad sign his first but he won and as for that he won after that just to make sure no offence but been runnig lonzo dogs for a while and still learning but this i know