1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zebo dog or not?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ABK, Dec 31, 2005.

1. NO...it might be a mainland thing. Okinawa is like a seperate country from Mainland Japan...actually have a different dielect (sp?) called "Hogan." Some friends and I started the "Okinawa Pitbull Luv Club" a couple of years ago.

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

(*sigh*) No, Scotsmen, I would not call Missy a Jeep dog. BUT ... if you bred Missy to Jeep I'd call the resulting offspring pure Jeep pups. Why? B/c both of the parents are related to Jeep! Missy is a relative of Jeep! Remember, I am talking about lines, not dogs. There was only one "Jeep dog" & that was Jeep. But the Jeep "line" consists of Jeep AND his relatives.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2006
  3. While on the topic - what would you call this dog. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=183486 I sorta break her down into Scot-Lin, Tufftown, & RBJ...dont really know about the other stuff that's in there. With a dog like this, since her father was a 2XW, would be almost be obligated to say "she is Killians, blah, & blah" ???? What do ya'll think?

4. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

So ABK you are saying that Rocca's Stonewall is a Jeep dog? Or that anything off Bo is a Jeep dog, Bo and Honeybunch are both Relatives of Jeep. Just because I have a dog that is line bred on Honeybunch and has Jeep in the Ped 1X doesn't mean I have a Jeep dog, most would agree that would be a Honeybunch dog.
    So if I had a dog line bred on Ch Boy (Chinaman's Littermante) with Chinaman in there 1X is that a Chinaman dog, NO!

5. Sounds To Me From What I Was Reading That Your Dog Isn't Really A Pure Zebo Dog In Fact There Are Very Few Of Any Pure Old Time Blood Left They All Have A Little Something Or Other In Em Somewhere Even My Pure Boudreaux Dog Has A Little Other Blood In Him But He Is 95%boudreaux And I Can Say That Because He Is One Of The Few Dogs Floyd Had Before He Got Locked Up And I Got One.so Your Dog Isn't Really A Pure Zebo Dog To Say But He Has Some Zebo Blood In Him.

6. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

ABK you said ealier that any relatives of Zebo or Jeep are of that line, that is wrong. Zebo's littermates and cousins are not Zebo dog, because they did not come off Zebo. Basically what you said is that Vinidcator is a Zebo dog and that a dog that was 2X Vindicataor and 1X Zebo was a Zebo dog, how? To be a Jeep dog or Zebo dog the dog must be a descendent of that dog and not a littermate or 1/2 sibling. The way you are seeing things is wrong. If you bred a Double bred son of Gr. Ch Outlaw to a daughter of Jeep you don't get a Jeep dog, you get a dog line bred on Finley's Bo.

7. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I wasn't saying he's 100% Zebo I was saying 75% or HEAVY ZEBO DIAMOND JIM BLOOD.
    WHY?
    Because he has a zebo foundation crossed to colby and indred/linebred depending on hoe you feel over and over which why I consider him a Zebo dog.
    Maybe a Heavy Zebo "LINE" dog should be stated but his lines are technically Van Pelt's.
    Becuse the Van Pelt's Egor blood is what started the strain out here.
    He ws the "Mayday" of the Zebo/Van Pelt's Dogs Van Pelt's Kennel had.
    And was line bred many times to keep it going.
    So there is a consitent look "Most" NOT ALL of this line usually produces/is tall and hick for males and typically small for females.
    Which gives you the tall athletic dogs with drive/stamina.
    Which is why I don't suggest/recomend/condone breeding a male of this line to a large female because it will slow em down (the dogs) making em bulky.
    If you were to breed a male of this line to a larger female she batta be worth it and atletic as all get out or you will have slow bulky offspring.

8. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Brother, usually if you outcross, the offspring are larger, this is called hybrid vigor. Mayday was so big because he was an outcross.

9. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

All I know Van Pelt's Egor came out big.

10. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

well tell me if yall think these are real zebo dogs this my newest dog he is out of this litter they are an 8th redboy stuff of of decon rom http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=160621 here is is my bitch has tight bred danger dogs on her bottom half and is ofrn/watchdog on top they did not fill in rest of the top ped but it dosent mater the missing dogs are hemphill wilder dogs so check them out http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=166850

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2006
  11. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

You lucked out with the Second ped.
    looks like you got a Camalot dog there before the were mixed.
    I would call the first ped a Lonzo Dog.

12. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

No! No! No! This Is No Where Near A Zebo Dog.
    A Good Zebo Foundation, Yes
    U Have Zebo In The 8th Gen. Do U Know How Many Dogs Have Been Breed Threw 7 Generations To Get Your Dogs.
    Think About It
    Common Sense A Tell U This Is Not A Zebo Without The Percentages.
    Look Up Dredlock Kennels They Have Tru Zebo Dogs.
    Holla
    Your Friend In Tha Game.
    Po Aka Freddlove1

13. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

THOSE DOGS MAKE REAL ZEBO DOGS LOOK BAD.
    YOUR DOGS ARE NOT ZEBO DOG
    SO STOP TELLIN PEOPLE THAT
    I CAN TELL OF THE RIP, WIT ZEBO IN THA 8 AINT NO TELLIN WHAT KIND OF CUR DOGS THAT HAVE BEEN BREED TO GET THEM BLU CUR YOU HAVE
    STRAIGT UP, LEAVE THE BLUES OUT THE GAME.
    AINT WORTH 2 CENTS
    YOUR FRIEND THA GAME
    PO AKA FREDDLOVE1:cool:

rocksteady likes this.
  14. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

YO
    U WANT TO C REAL ZEBO
    GO TO DRED LOC KENNELS
    SPELLIN MAY BE WRONG BUT GO INTO LINKS AND U WILL FIND THEM.
    YOUR FRIEND IN THA GAME:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2006
  15. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

GOOD POST;)

16. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

17. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

18. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

19. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Well his lines are VAn Pelt's I say Zebo alot because the back of his ped is full of him and then inbred/line bred of VP's Egor.

20. kgip2k

kgip2k Guest

Anyone know what VP's Egor consists of I can't find anything pas 2nd generation on him?