1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zebo Crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by O.D., Jun 9, 2005.

1. CAMGA

CAMGA Pup

what is up with the n* toby thing are you guy predjudice or racesis?

2. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

LOL i knew it whouldnt be long before some simple minded person raised hell about that, well its the dog name, it was givin to the dog back in the day when it was still sedragated and racism das, we cant change, we cant rearrange it, so there it is, guess you have to live with it, HAVE A NICE DAY:)

3. CAMGA

CAMGA Pup

thanks i was wonder was is that ?

4. 440rider

440rider Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2005
  5. Hay fellows not trying to start anything but there is no pure Zebo line he was one bulldog you could have very tight Zebo blood, Boudreaux', Patrick, Sorrells,Colby those are bloodlines that you could say is pure because they put bulldogs together to produce what they considered a good line of bulldogs, as far as %'s with the Zebo blood being low I'v had high %'s with the N.Toby blood bred tight and crossed I'v had a couple of different lines (Art, Kingfish, Mason Hog, Bolio, Redboy) all of them worked well for me but the N.Toby line has all the traits I look for in a true bulldog just my opinioun.......

Dred Lok Kennels http://dredlokkennels.tripod.com/