1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on this ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by elpanico23, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i had a discussion last night with a fella about REPEAT breedings still being a gamble

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

That fella would be right. I have done it and seen it done time and time again. brred first time get an ace litter next time not as good. it happens all the time. sure you can breed and go by the program and get good dogs. but nothing is in black and white. and to the fella that brought up bullskull also take a look at how much culling they went threw also.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Most are going to be curs. There is no such thing as perfect science but it is science none the less. Do yourself a favor and next time you are in a bookstore pick up the book, breeding dogs for dummies. Now this is not a joke. Read through it and replace some of traits they talk about in there with mouth, gameness, wind, ect. They will tell you the science of it also.

4. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I had friend (who I lost contact with)somehow he always got good pups with just a couple now and then that were culls, but somehow he had the best of luck!! he never bothered with papers even when the dogs he had came with papers he would just toss them or misplace them. all he cared about was if "that dog could hunt"!!!

5. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

elpanico, Your ped looks fine, but why would you have a litter of pups like that?

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

There is a science to doing it, I fully agree with you on that, there is alot more to it than just sticking a stud to a bitch. The people I talk dogs with on a regular basis and deal with on a regular basis (I don't want to put names out there like that for everyones eyes to be concerned about, but all are pretty sucessfull when it comes to the dogs and some are legends in manys eye) will still tell you the same thing. Maybe your not understanding my definition of crap shoot, I mean it like as in, a roll of the dice, sort of like matching dogs actually you hope your dog wins but you never know whats going to go down untill it does (or so I'm told:D).

And rally, you know I got much respect for you, but Wardog might sound green to you by some of the things he says but I know the man personally and I assure you, he has put out some monsters, made some monsters, bred some monsters and shown some monsters. Some I have had the pleasure of seeing with my very own 2 eyes. The couple of times I remember seeing Paz jr was only because he was on his yard. But he has been out of the dogs for a while and times are much different than when he was into the dogs before. It's a whole different game now a days and big brother is watching so we should all be watching what we say and how we say it;)

On a side note, none of this has anything to do with this guy that wants to know about what people think of his pedigree, we have totally hijacked the thread..........

7. AGK

8. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Again no offense but by your definition, your giving a pretty widespread use of the term crap shoot. By your definition, everything is a crap shoot. For example, getting in a plane and flying it is very scientific, but yet by your definition it is a crap shoot because you may crash on takeoff and not fly. Come on? AGK, If it is was only a crapshoot, why in the world would you send your bitch so far out of town to breed her? Why not just stick her with something running around the back yard? I will tell you why because the percentages are higher getting a good litter out of Geech as oppose to any other cur running around the neighborhood. Then you can say percentages, see, its a crap shoot, lol. No percentages are mathmatical equations. If you were competing against Einstein in science it would not be a crapshoot. He would beat your ass, lol. Again why top kennels stay in the fast lane and all the others are broke down.

9. AGK

So what are you saying I'm stupid???....lol j/k
    It seems we are bickering about agreeing with each other....lol, I see your point and have seen what your saying for some time but again you mentioned Geach, he does throw good percentages yet even his owner will tell you not everything he sticks to him works out. I feel like we're on the same page just getting lost in translation..

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Also AGK, what have I said that makes me sound green?

11. AGK

I didn't say you sounded green, rallyracer did, I was actually defending you on that one, and I think he is talking about the crapshoot issue......

12. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I don't even know how to play craps:) J/K. As soon as CFH buys a damn kennel, we will take her off your hands.

13. AGK

Yeah I know, he was here when BSK was over and told me he would take her sometime this week. No worries man, shes good, I wasn't really expecting any of them to leave till they were at least 12 weeks old but I couldn't control the transport times and they are fully weened and eating well so whatevers clever. and just for the record I don't know how to play craps either, go figure..lol

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

yeah, I thought that was funny too. All this talk about craps and I know about it is you roll dice, lol!

15. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

The breeder (poetic justice ) advertises his kennel at the greek forum I follow and Elpanico is probably a greek guy thinking to buy or just curious about the breeder's work.

16. first of all thanks for all the replies i am from greece my name is nik and i wanted some info for this ped cause i have a pup from this breeding

here some fotos from stretch
    Imageshack - hpim1367.jpg
    :)

17. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Why do same members constantly highjack someone else's thread? :confused:

I like the ped elpanico. I like the Bolio/Redboy/Snooty cross.

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

SMART people take pictures BEFORE the dog gets all scared up.And those are the pictures smart people post up online.Having pictures of a scared up dogs all over the internet nowdays will get you nothing but trouble.And maybe you should do some homework,because even a cur can lay there for a little while, and get chewed on and get some scars...P.S i know nothing of the dogs in that ped,im just saying you shouldnt always judge a dog by some pictures on the internet.