1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on this ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Ausdog, Oct 23, 2009.

1. zarna

zarna Big Dog

no worries ausapbt as long as you got what i sent ya. cheers zarna

2. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

Z....i am a good friend of d's, i was just look'n out for a good mate, i know that stuff real well. as for junkyards Q?, whats on those papers aint hung, fact....however if you go back far enough you may, no doubt find some, but none up front were it counts. it helps when you know the large percent personally.;)
    ps. d's ordered a number of his culled as he was sick of the crap over here and culled pretty much all. i used to have a number of his.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  3. zarna

zarna Big Dog

behavin i know ds as well have met a couple of times and spoken a bit on the phone over the years. i never said his papers where hung? i like his dogs. i have seen a couple and he has sent me some pics, he knows what he is talking about and if i asked him for some advice i am sure he wouldnt hessitate to help. all i was trying to do is help another aussie out who wanted to know about some bloodlines, which turned out was a dog that i used to own. i sold her to a guy in tasmania and he obviosly didnt want her and sold her again, why she wasnt offered back to me i will never know? whoever has her now has changed her name to outlawz paris and put on the paper work i am the breeder which is not true, i only owned her for a short time and never have bred any pitty pups. she was sold only because of work commitments. i have spoken to a guy from outlawz kennels here in oz and he said he doesnt own her, very strange because she has his kennel prefix? oh well if any one here in oz knows of where she, is i wouldnt mind knowing how she turned out and hope she is in a good home. oh well

4. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

that is a shame they didnt contact you, specially if they new you may take here back.
    i wasnt refuring to you Z about the paper hanging. JUNKYARD asked?
    the ones that matter know ay,lol.;)
    does the owner of the sire to your bitch still have him, i would be very interested. i asked our friend and he said he aint spoken to them in a while, i may give him a call.

5. zarna

zarna Big Dog

yeah last time we spoke he did, i will give him a ring soon as i am interested in another pup in the future. about to buy a few acres. cant wait to have a few mutts. but as you know finding good stuff over here is hard as alot of people want big dollars for there dogs, but i am a bit lucky as i have made contact with a few people that dont breed for $$$ and have some nice game bred dogs. i have met a guy in sydney that has some good boudreaux dogs, i dont know much about them, but that is the line he prefers. hope to have the house on the market within the next month.
    cheers zarna

6. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

i have another friend that has a sister to that male, id like to take her to him. she's never been bred before. i like what ive seen and would like to follow on from old mate.
    re; boudreaux blood in oz, i aint had alot to do with. i know of someone in a state next door that used it, also crossed with some of his sorrells blood. said he had to weed through to many for a good one and much prefured the sorrells blood. he did keep some real nice bulldogs, that was some time ago though.:( ill get back to you later in pms i think, gonna make a call lol...

7. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

thanks again appreciate it,

good luck with your plans guys i wish you all the best with them

cheers
    ausapbt

8. mick73

mick73 Pup

appoligies to but in on tread but seen you were talking boudreaux blood in sydney do you know when this stuff was around i remember an o.stevens bitch that was bred to some of it im talking long ago prob 96-97 the dog was meant to have been straight from states but was a dog bred in nth nsw then sent to nz were it was shown once then sent back to a guy in sydney, he was a tan dog about 42lbs was this the dog or is or was there others that were there. mick.

9. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

mick, yeh, not the tan dog i was speaking of.. direct imported boudreaux. there's been a few lol..;)
    pm me if ya like mate.

10. mick73

mick73 Pup

will do brother:cool:

11. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

pup has lots of prey drive, will chase and grab anything that moves and wont let go. hasnt turned on at all with other dogs tho, just wants to chase em and play.

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Behavin, sorry mate i should have worded it better, my question was about the registry itself , not those specific papers that were up before, as i didnt see em , nor would i make such a claim about someone i know nothing about.

13. Rebs

Rebs Banned

90% might be a bit steep lol, but I am sure some would be, just like dogs registered in other places.
    All B.J. B does is register game dogs so it would depend on the research and matching things up because you fill out the paperwork and post it off.
    not really any different to any other registry apart from being GD only.
    I'm surprised shes still around these days actually.

14. masta of game

masta of game Banned

zarna are you talking about a sorrel bitch..

15. zarna

zarna Big Dog

no mog, not a sorrell bitch, the guy in sydney runs boudreaux dogs. if i like what i see next year, i might get one, if i have my block set up then. will wait and see?

16. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

yeh rebs, just like any registry.
    junkyard, i read it right mate, i understood what you were asking. all good mate.
    i just said what i said as i can tell you for atleast 5 gens back from the grate granparents of that dog i know how they are bred.:D

17. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

There is NO PEDIGREE in this thread so how can you ask a question about a pedigree we can't see?????????????????

18. mick73

mick73 Pup

if some off you fullas can send me some more info on the boudeaux bred dogs in sydney you can pm me , another but in , o.stevens blood here heard of a imported bitch that was bred to a bear bred dog and the tan eli dog that g.m. got his hands on if anyone knows of any o.stevens blood anywhere would like to know about it, just thought id ask as all the aussies are watching this thread lol. cheers mick.

19. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

bumping for you mick, wish i could help but im not in the know on the dogs in question.

cheeers
    ausapbt

20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

can any aussies push me in the right direction for the nz registry? all old numbers on my papers. please pm . cheers