1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on this ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Ausdog, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

Newbie here from Australia, anyone familiar with this ped? Our lines are a bit muddled due to a lot of byb that breed spec. legislation has created. But these are from the dam of my girl.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
  2. mick73

mick73 Pup

mate prety sure the soloman dog gose back to some ch bronco blood the rest up front well wouldnt have an indea, possible that the og dans, whatever would go back to some broadway stuff.

3. zarna

zarna Big Dog

yes mate i used to own that dog, sold it to some guy in tasmania and obviously sold it to some one else. if he didnt want her he could have rang me and asked if i wanted her back . her name is sarnos delema, before it was changed . i will pm you

4. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

ok, so i got one of your girls pups then. :)

5. zarna

zarna Big Dog

can you pm me the guy who owns her now

6. zarna

zarna Big Dog

might pay to take that ped off to mate, its wrong i am not the breeder , i only owned the dog, she never had pups when i had her, plus some guys here in oz might not like there names up on screen, with all the shit that is going on here at the moment.

7. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

ok thanks i emailed you...not sure how to take it off...can somneone help remove this

8. Rebs

Rebs Banned

Just PM a mod to edit the post re the pedigree if you cant edit it.

9. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

:)I edited it for you guys:)

10. zarna

zarna Big Dog

onya mate:)

11. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

love to see a ped via pm. of coarse only if you dont mind sharing and if zarna has no prob with it.

if not its all good i totally understand given the way things are at the moment

cheers
    ausapbt

12. zarna

zarna Big Dog

ausdog did you get my email with the pics i sent?

13. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

didnt take long to peddle the peddled ay:mad:....lol
    g'day Z...

14. zarna

zarna Big Dog

peddle the peddled , what you talkin about?

15. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

be carefull of pix you send people Z. specially if you aint got permission from the owner of said dogs. if they only pix of that buckskin bitch you once owned ok. ancestry no.no.;)

16. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

soloman is off bronco out of golden who is off bronco also.:D

17. zarna

zarna Big Dog

no worries ds, . i only sent pics that i took of my old dog and her parents, which i do have permission to show people these. and a copie of her gdba papers. dont worry i am very carefull .

18. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

Thanks for editing.
    Did you get the ped from z, ausapbt ?

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

so guys, from what i know gdba papers are about as hung as you could come across ???? corrections welcome ive just been told that 90% is all crap.

20. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

yeah but link wasnt working, all good tho, zarna i pm'd you back but i think their is somthing wrong with my pm's cos ive no record of your last pm or the pm i sent you in response, anyways not to worry.

hope all works out with the pup ausdog