1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your thoughts on ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by JP38, Feb 20, 2014.

1. JP38

JP38 Pup

2. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

To me it looks like jeep on top not scattered at all, snooty/ofrn/turtlebuster with a lot of outs. idk if id consider it scattered thou because there is enough snooty on the bottom to say they were maybe breeding that way. i don't know though its all a matter of opinion in the end i guess.

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

id call it a cross. Very nice breeding in my eyes. A lot of good blood in there.
    afb said it well in his post.

4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I sure do like it, Great blood there !

5. JP38

JP38 Pup

Thx guys most people I know considered her scatterbred, But if you really think about it aren't most of the foundation dogs Scatterbred ?

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Not a bad cross. This dog from the midwest?

7. JP38

JP38 Pup

Thx Naustroms S.E actually.

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Lot of mw blood there. Good luck with her

9. JP38

JP38 Pup

Im in the process of trying to obtain some Snooty/turtlebuster blood or tight on either side.

10. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Good looking ped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I forgot Sam got a bitch from that breeding. STREAK
    Litter mate brother Big Mac is who Brutus (the son of Check) won over in 49 with Jessie Boggs handling Nate New...'s dog he had just bought.
    Big Mac's mouth was heavy!
    BTW for all the papers I have seen or at least online pedigrees, his name is spelled Brutus NOT Brutis...

I don't know how Sam's bitch turned out but there was many from that litter that did.

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

When the pedigree shows anything over 50% being one particular dog or family Id consider them to be LINEBRED.
    In Asias case, she looks to be a LINEBRED JEEP dog(5/8).
    With three outcrosses 1/8 SNOOTY, 1/8 IRONLINE & 1/8 TURTLEBUSTER, with a total of four families.
    If you breed the dog to an unrelated dog that has more than a couple families in its ped,Id say thats SCATTERBRED.
    If you decide to breed her , LINEBREEDING back to the 3/8 outcrosses (SNOOTY,IRONELINE or TURTLEBUSTER)works well.
    If you breed her to a good Redboy dog you your chances might be better as the classic Jeep/Redboy cross is jokingly reffered to as the starter kit for how well it nicks.
    Redboy/Snooty cross proved well by Mims, Redboy/Ironline seemed to work well with the Gambler dog and the Redboy/Turtlebuster cross produced the Willie dog that produced great.
    NICE "LINEBRED" JEEP dog,be proud how shes bred .I like how shes bred , the secret catalyst is Colemens TURKEY.

13. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Be careful where you go for Turtlebuster dogs. Lot of trash out there being sold under the name with paper hung dogs or dogs with false claims. Some on here. Some people had good success using them to dogs bred similar to the one you posted.

14. JP38

JP38 Pup

Thanks for breaking that down it makes a lot more sense now, and it also gave me a different way to look at peds thx again.