1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your thoughts on GR CH snaps

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lansford101, Sep 10, 2010.

1. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

hello i just wanted to know what u all though about this dog ??? good s and badds

2. Alydar

Alydar Pup

The total package!!! No dog ever scratched back to Snaps!! Where ever he bit you he was doing serious damage!! One of the best dogs ever IMO!!!

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I never tried the blood myself but I've always heard he threw that trait in his offspring pretty well.

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Badass dog, the only thing folks said about the dogs that could be negative were that they seemed to be short and real heavy so they were a little slower (speed wise not turn on wise) and they didn't have great stamina or air.. So depending on how much that means to you will change your opinion. Mouth and finish and some honest dogs in the beginning. Buddy used some for years and he don't get any off his yard said they just being bred now people aren't making sure they are still honest.

5. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

6. Alydar

Alydar Pup

Remember Snaps got his name for killing a young Mountain Lion that was trying to make a meal of him on the chain!!

7. brickduke

brickduke Pup

Is there any sons of snaps alive and producing?

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog