1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on a kennel.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Big Marshall, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Ive been looking at the Pit Island kennels and looking at their stock the pedigrees look good on all the dogs they produce good and everything but I asked some veteran dogmen bout the kennel and they said stay away from the boomer stuff. I just wanted to know what everyone on here thought bout the kennel and the dogs. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

The only bad thing I have heard about boomer dogs are them being H/A, I haven't heard much else negative about them dogs. JM.02

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I heard that boomers production record isnt good. He's been bred a ton and many are not listed. The ones that i know about were very low in ability. But thats not to say that all boomer dogs are like this. Take everything with a grain of salt, there is no perfect line. Buy what makes you happy is my motto.:D:D

4. I know LIL BO looks EXACTLY like my Mr. Leafy, that is all I know lol.

5. Well if Im hearin the same thing on here that can't be any good but I seen that when he was crossed he produced winners. Has anybody dealt with the blood first hand.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

BM why not just go & talk to pik & find out for yourself. only a fool will tell you anything about there dogs production record. your in bulldog country there's no need to ask anything like that online. if you "know veterans" why not take there word instead of some strangers word on a fourm? this thread is suspect !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. skipper

skipper Big Dog

your in fla, talk 2 SFLBB u should be able to find him. he has tighter boomer dogs than anyone ive ran into.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
  8. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

Alot of threads/starters are suspects these days Ben.
    :cool:

9. The veteran dogmen I asked said stay away from boomer stuff throwin quiters and stuff thats not working good then they said that thug is good though. I put it on here cause everyone has there own opinion so I just wanted to know what doggers on the forum thought, then if I keep hearin the same thing then it has to be true.

10. BSK

BSK Pup

any well bred dog in the right hands CAN BE GREAT its what you put in it

opinions aside first hand knowledge could turn out to be worth it

never know?

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Very true!

12. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Go try it out if you dont mind spending. the best way to find out is hands on. you might like it if you dont then there is no more her say problem solved