1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your Perfect Pedigree??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bobby Rooster, Oct 4, 2009.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

never thought much about it as i always like the dog more than his lineage....but if i were going to ASSUME that each family carried its SUPPOSED traits....i would go rick rude/toothless jack/kasai (bolio), all were pound for pound freak strong...slick as glass....smart as a tack...., then i would look for that never ending intensity...that let me at'em no matter the consequence mims spiffy/jiggs/punch...(redboy).....i would be happy there but ev ery now and then a shot of some good old rough and heavy mouthed dog....one with the complete shut down (eli, molly bee, carver, snake)....
    it would be a bolio/redboy dog with an occassional eli out....if that makes sense...US1

corvettedex likes this.
  2. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

4. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

what a crock of shit............

5. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

linebreed queen of hearts with buck and mayday

7. Tiger u dont like my dogs?

8. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

There is NO prefect pedigree.............there are good dogs, bad dogs, and average dogs..........a producer might no be a performer, and vice versa......... Keep breeding dogs with GREAT looking peds ;)

Lee Mac likes this.
  9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=291170

this is an example of what i posted about....he is all anyone could ever ask...US1

10. phelan's

phelan's Pup

well my girl is perfect so i say boudreaux,s.t.p's tag and chinaman within the 4th gen. then some more of floyd inside of that, not 2 scattered and originating from the finleys bo and honeybunch breeding.

11. phelan's

phelan's Pup

then again my boy is a wilder ofrn and he is pretty spot on aswell. and D&L'S BULLDOGS KING CASPER is the goods so EBONY'S.... TAYLOR'S.... MISTRAL'S....

Lee Mac likes this.
  12. KCapbtaus

KCapbtaus Pup

My little girl has Hannibal as sire on both sides
    Hannibal is king caspers grandson so she is heavy nigerino / chinaman / jeep / redboy. 5th generation to king casper and she is just beautiful

13. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

Alligator x Honeybunch.
    I like the Art too, but I think a cross would work better in the long run. Even though, both dogs are heavy Tudor and would click great!
    Both proven bulldogs.
    Both proven producers.
    Both producers of producers!

14. Chinaman Tab on APBT sides. Nuttal and JJs on terriers side.

15. ngamla

ngamla Big Dog

Hardcore's Bozack was the dog with the perfect ped for me with Ramrod's Tramp another.