1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your opinions on fights in Pakistan and India

Discussion in 'International' started by Kerberos91, May 17, 2023.

1. Hello everyone, im new in this forum, hope that i can find people with experience on that topic.
    Do you guys have watched fights in India and Pakistan, and what do you think about their breeds there? I know they use alot the Bully Kutta and Gull Dong, but do they use Pitbulls as well, and if so how do they do against the Gull Dong and the Bully. Also, do you think those breeds are game dogs, considering that they are bred for fights?
    I would be glad if people with experience would share their knowledge.

Ps my english isnt on point, im sorry for that, im from greece.

2. I'm not sure how popular the APBT is over there but I once saw a clip of a black APBT wiping the floor with a Gull Terrier or Bully Kutta, these dogs can hang in there for quite the duration though if you find decent dogs.

Kerberos91 likes this.
  3. My understanding is that there is a huge influx and rising popularity

4. crook60

crook60 Pup

Hey there, I personally have bred and utilized Bully kutta, Gull Dong, and Gull Terr in matches and in hunting grounds. Gull Dong is a interesting form of bandog type cross, A cross between bully kutta and Gull Terr. Bully Kutta matches can last from two minutes to as long as a little over 30 minutes. They are not gamedogs, but they will strive to kill each other. As for the Gull Terrs, I want you to imagine an English Bull Terrier with more energy, and slightly more dog aggression. Funny thing is their matches have a duration of mostly 15 minutes. Gull Dongs however are quite interesting and probably my favorite along with Bully Kutta, while they do not fight for no longer than 25 to 35 minutes, there are many instances as to when it is to the death, no tuck n tail.
    In truth, I am here to say this. The American Pitbull Terrier is the only gamedog that truly has the tenacity unlike these three breeds. the desi breeds are over glorified in a way yet they are a force to be reckoned with still as they are one of the handful of breeds that are "Actively" being utilized for dog fighting today and for good reason. They have a great prey drive, but it also depends upon bloodline and variant you have, as majority of which are curs. The season for field FITES occur in the winter mainly, and these seasonal matches are held by various groups of farm owners, villagers, city men and etc. Here is the sad issue, the people of pakistan specifically (India is actually more self aware) is that they lack the knowledge of just how good bloodlines matter. Champion owners never breed their dogs or hide their champions. They simply gatekeep, refrain from sharing their pride of the bloodline and there are very few notable Gulldongs that I believe today are worth calling gladiators (for example Yarbash Moti).

david63 and AGK like this.