1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your opinion...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cuprija Boy, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont know a thing about YOUR dog, other than he is bred as tight as a gnats ass:eek:

3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I have seen plenty of earl jr dogs and in my opinion they are the gamest, most durable line of chinaman dogs. I would also add that they have the least amount of ability of any other line I have ever seen.
    j

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

your probably better off asking the euro folks that have seen the dog work in person. *ANTOHIN has a fourm & so do SMART kennel IMO they would be the best folks to ask about that dog.

5. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

As eveyone else said, we dont know your dog so we cant say anything bout em but bred tight as hell on the only chinaman stuff that IMO is worth a crap (earl). good luck man!

6. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

yes,know dat antohin owns forum,i am spek with him,bat myself interested opinion of american breders.in balkan we do not have plenty experiences with dis blood.
    dis blood carry...game,hard mouth.....

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Looks like your hound is about 2 years old. I say take him hunting and tell us what you think of him. :)

8. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

this is not main dog,me i want bred main dam along with eminem...

9. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Its the only way to tell what you got ;)

10. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

nice looking dog and ped.:eek: i'll work with him if i had the chance.:D

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

That is the best chinaman blood in my opinion as well. I had the pleasure of dealing with some dogs from the Earl Jr strain, both had great temperments and very atheletic. One bitch was cold and the male was the real deal. He was a late bloomer though, and i have heard from others that they typically are late bloomers when inbred heavy on Earl Jr. JMO I would love work with more dog from that line, good luck.

12. dandy

dandy Pup

Don't know your dog, but the ped looks really interesting, if I had the right dam would use him for breeding.

13. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

eminem is not cold....eminem hunt 2 times for start,very short hunt,big damage,hard bite on back legs,belly,testicle.should he mixed along with dis blood.
    Pedigree Of : DAKI'S YANKEE

14. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

looks like it wood-get it? ah never mind....its heavy snooty and seeing how chinaman is a decendant it seems like a good choice.
    good luck.

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Looks good

16. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

plenarilt thank you.sory for bad english.
    greeting from Srbija!:)

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i say breed your dog to the best you can.you live in a country where matching is legal so go find a grch that has shown it can produce. breed to the very best dog you can don't think about the papers.

18. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

You got to think down the road so a ped gots to come in play when looking to breed an produce

19. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

ben how old are you?

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what kind of question is that?