1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your Opinion(Best all around bloodlines of the past)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by depitlady, Aug 18, 2008.

1. depitlady

depitlady Pup

See your opinions in these catagories:

Best all around dog::D

Most gameness::eek:

Best confirmation:;)

Best producer::p

Thanks doggers,

depitlady

2. erik152

erik152 Pup

O. Stevens Dogs.They Produce alot of goods dogs has bred some of the best dogs to look through a collar his dogs were feared by top dog men he no longer breeds dogs but his line produces good dogs and most of the time :D

3. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

yeah i like the ostevens dogs also the virgil dog the most and i like the virgil virgil corsses alot also i would also say andre giroux's dogs were feared by alot good dog men as well but if i could say best match dog was zebo best producer mayday or jeep best confo is hard one for me as i dont do the whole confo thing but chinaman was well put together yhere are so many good dogs from the past and prestent so if i forgot to mention any the other greats witch there were many i could go on and on those were just few that came to mind

4. depitlady

depitlady Pup

My Opinion

Best all around dog: :D Greenwood Jimmy Boots

Most gameness: Lonzo Zebo:mad: even bites to hand that feeds him
    Garrett's Jeep (second pick)

Best Confirmation: REMEMBER : Lonzo Fly Baby :) (Little, well developed, I loved that dog)

Best Producer: Eli

Just an Opinion

5. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

hell ya fly baby was put together real nice that is no dout i have a old pic of i will try to find i forgot all about her i am still a lonzo fan as i have a dog that is 50% lonzo blood 50 %rbj-jeep witch is made up of (red boy/ yellow-mayday/jeep) she is still young but i hope she will turn out i am also getting a pure lonzo muscle pup soon that was owed to me but anyway i wiull try to find it now :cool:

6. erik152

erik152 Pup

ive talked with mr stevens first hand and he told me that jeep was bred to hundreds of bitches and he was not the best dog that walked this earth like so many claim. back in the day when fighting a dog was not a capitol crime the classic match between Ch Homer And Ch Jeep was more of a money match as B.Stepp was in it for the money and he also did brought homer in light did not put homer on the floor and when jeep got to him he broke his foot or shoulder right at the begining, Homer was not at his weight and dehydrated from the long drive from Ohio to Georgia also J Shaw has said that homer was the gamest dog he has ever seen Homer was bred a few times and produced very well for Mr Stevens anyone seen pictures or dogs from this bloodline it produses medium size bulldogs and great conformation and take a look at ADBA Ch Wiley and one eye butz all look like what an APBt Should look like thanks

7. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

8. depitlady

depitlady Pup

Thanks Maniackennel for the Ped&pic.on Fly Baby

ERIK-- I rated Jeep as second in gameness,, NOT producer- yes, yes, yes, I agree, they allowed him to screw his self to death.:eek: Therefore, every Tom, Dick and Harry has a dog with Jeep in the Ped.. That's why I am proud to have Jimmy Boots in mine he only was allowed to sire 3 litters. :)

depitlady