1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

YOUR FRIEND & MINE and PIT DOG REPORT magazine yearbooks 1950s to 1970s

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by brindle, Nov 12, 2013.

1. brindle

brindle Big Dog

YOUR FRIEND & MINE and PIT DOG REPORT magazine yearbooks 1950s to 1970s

Now available is some great bulldog history with a 20% discount coupon too.

Here are new reprints of the old PIT DOGS magazine, YOUR FRIEND AND MINE magazine, and PIT DOG REPORT magazine from the 1950s thru the 1970s.

Pete Sparks took over the YOUR FRIEND & MINE magazine in 1955 and produced it until 1974. Don Mayfield put out the PIT DOG REPORT in the 1970s, and there are also some early reprints of the 1920s magazines PIT AND PAL and PIT NEWS.

These Magazine Year Books are scanned from the original 1920s, 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s issues, these are professionally printed, and are very high quality with sharp photos, not like a cheap photo copy.

These Year Books contain a whole year of issues and are bound in soft covers or hard covers.

A great look at the good old days and many of the famous dogs and dogmen of that time. Full of historical photos and info about the old bulldogs and the men behind them.

Ordering info is on the web site.

http://www.apbtbooks.com/magazines.html

These are great books to have at a reasonable price which is less than the cost of one of the original issues if you can find one. Plus you are getting a whole years worth of issues in one book and the printing quality is excellent.

I bought several and I am very happy with them. Lots of good reading.

Makes a great Christmas present too!

++++NEW COUPON++++
    For all LULU Orders -- Use this to get 20% off -- CORNUCOPIA
    Just put in the coupon code when you place your order.
    Coupon is good until Nov 15, 2013