1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

YOUR FRIEND & MINE 1952 to 1974 NEW Reprint Books $25 up

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by brindle, Mar 6, 2012.

1. brindle

brindle Big Dog

YOUR FRIEND & MINE 1952 to 1974 NEW Reprint Books $25 up

Here are NEW reprint Books of the old PIT DOGS Magazine and YOUR FRIEND AND MINE Magazine from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.

These PIT DOGS and YOUR FRIEND & MINE Books are complete years, and are scanned from the old Original Magazines and professionally printed, they are very high quality with sharp photos, not like a cheap photo copy.

These books contain a whole year of issues and are bound in soft covers.

http://www.apbtbooks.com/magazines.html

1952 is the FIRST year of the old PIT DOGS magazine, then 1953 is 2nd year, 1954 is 3rd year.

1955 is the FOURTH year, when Pete Sparks took over and it became YOUR FRIEND AND MINE.

And continuing on thru the 1950s, the 1960s, into the early 1970s and the last years of the magazine.

1973/1974 are the 22nd and 23rd years, 1974 was the FINAL year for this magazine, this is all the issues in one book.

All the issues of this great old magazine have been scanned and issued as complete year books thru to the end of the magazine in 1974.

A great look at the good old days and many of the famous dogs and dogmen of that time. Full of historical photos and info about the old bulldogs and the men behind them.

Ordering info is on the web site.

http://www.apbtbooks.com/magazines.html

These are great books to have at a low price of $25 to $40 each. That's less than the cost of one of the original issues if you can find one, and the printing quality is excellent.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is a 20% off coupon from the publisher – [FONT=&quot]SPACIOUS[/FONT]305
    Just put in the coupon when you have your order on Lulu ready and you get 20% off.
    [FONT=&quot]This offer expires on March 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST, so don't miss out![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/FONT]

I will post other Lulu Press Coupon offers as I get them, they don't last long but it's a good saving.

I bought one of each and I am very happy with them. A real good look at our dogs' history!