1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite Mayday Dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by puregame, Oct 18, 2005.

1. puregame

puregame Big Dog

So does anyone have a favorite Mayday dog?? It doesn't have to be a big name, just a dog that you think is performing and/or producing well.

puregame

2. misslucky

misslucky Pup

southern kennels bam bam. so far i think he is one of the best producer out off mayday besides oz.

3. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I myself like GR CH BARRACUDA......based on his performance record he is a solid gamedog!

YIS

4. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

me too barracudda

5. G.K.

G.K. Pup

I like GR CH Machobuch, this is an extremely dog.....

6. G.K.

G.K. Pup

Hope that the picture ia add...

Attached Files:

7. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

8. txslim

txslim Pup

9. G.K.

G.K. Pup

10. SFK

SFK Top Dog

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Gr.ch.barracuda And Bam Bam Are My Favorite

12. mfrank465

mfrank465 Pup

I would have to say Barracuda 2

13. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Cuda Rom His A Very Good Dog And Procuce Some Like Him

14. puregame

puregame Big Dog

OK... so far looks like cuda is the winner.

Now I own a female directly off cuda. She's ok at best so far. I got her to see what the hype was all about. All her litter mates I hear are doing good so far. Me personally my favorite is Gr Ch Haunch.

Do any of you cuda fans have anything off him that is worth their feed? Most of Cudas offspring (for as many times as he was bred) aren't doing anything. Time for show and tell....

Any sons or daughters even grandsons and daughters that are looking good?

puregame

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2005
  15. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

yeh... my favorite is Haunch too.

16. Keyo77

Keyo77 Pup

Cuda is being bred to the wrong type of bitches if you ask me Machobuck also. Cudo needs to be bred to some powerful outcross bitches like ELI, Boyles or jeep to get that extra punch. If you look at alot of those Southern Kennels dogs they are mostly brood breed dogs atleast thats what I would use them for. Machobuck also I seen a daughter of him bred to CH Zena and see is a beast thats what a little room in the gene pool can do Its called the Heterozygous Advantage.

17. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Kinda like this maybe....

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=181248

(I totally agree with you by the way :) )

----puregame