1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your experience with Hemphill dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CLKENNELS, Feb 19, 2009.

1. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

Well according to your wins there is ... and there might just be some straight wilder dogs off Ranger J.R.. around. Lol .

2. SOULDOG

Im pretty sure Maud and Spice were both bred by Jake according to there adba papers.

3. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

Are there any winners off the Iron Mike Hemphill dogs still alive today besides Danger ?

CrazyHorse likes this.
  4. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

I couldn't follow your post, I couldn't understand what you are trying to say. If there are pure Wilder winners no crosses alive today what dogs?

5. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

There is one grand champion, two champions and a handfull of winners alive in 2016!

6. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Jake didn't breed Maud! Grover Spearman was the owner of Maud's dam! Spice I couldn't tell you off the top of my head! I don't have to tell you what pure Wilder dogs have accomplished history tells that story and it's 2016.

7. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Souldog Wilder didn't breed any dog in Maud's pedigree! Wilder was not the owner of Scarlet Lady and ADBA papers don't say it either, what are you talking about? He did breed Spice now looking at the pedigree so what does that have to do with anything.

Now if you feel a certain way about the quality of Danger's dogs why haven't you contacted him so he could show you? The email hasn't changed in 15 years or so, oldfamilykennels@hotmail.com. I manage one of the yards and I would be more than happy to make arrangements my email is abovethelawkennels@hotmail.com.

8. SOULDOG

Lol slow down hotrod. Im not questioning the quality of your dogs. Its just debating and talk. So your saying Jake didn't breed scarlet or maud and that the a.d.b.a. papers will show that.

9. SOULDOG

What about wilders mitzie ... didn't Jake breed her to ?

10. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Whoa honey I shrunk Marky Mark! Jake Wilder did not breed one dog in Maud's pedigree so let's throw Maud out of the debate! You have been avoiding and deflecting the fact that Wilder dogs have fell short of other OFRN bloodlines! Souldog I live 20 minutes from the ADBA office. I'll let you tell me what dog Jake bred in Maud's pedigree. Who do you think you are dealing with who doesn't know history? You tell me what female Jake owned in Maud's pedigree?

Since we are talking history you show me just one Wilder female who has out produced Maud whithin the OFRN strain.

The 100k question is why didn't you have a Wilder winner since you owned more than one Wilder winner? Why isn't there one, just one pure Wilder winner alive today? I really like you Wilder guys because you will ALWAYS come of short compared to the real performance OFRN bloodlines!

11. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Wh

12. SOULDOG

Mikey still hasn't paid on his bet who has Mauds A.D.BA. Paper work that shows Wilder bred Maud. LOL

13. SOULDOG

Oooh and your fucking bitch ass lowered yourself to talk shit about my looks when I was 20ish in the late eighties early nineties 25 fukn years ago. Your a fukn dueche bag. LMMFAO.

CrazyHorse likes this.
  14. SOULDOG

And another thing fuck head. Who owned geronimo and red dixie the dogs geronimo 2 came from. Stop your spin doctor shit like your mentor plays.

15. SOULDOG

Bring up some widows peak bull shit again you fukn clowns.

16. SOULDOG

And Jake did breed spice now ... huh back peddling again just like ole mikey. That's awesome ... your redbone hounds have done so well. LOL

17. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

There's some good ones out there I think it comes down 2 who owns the Bulldogs what are they doing with them how are they breeding them and why. Iron Mike is the only person that I know of that I will purchase one from raise it right and see if it makes the grade I will not down our forefathers what they done in the past where does that get us and nothing but an argument.

CrazyHorse likes this.
  18. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

"Such a good vibration."

I could care less what ADBA papers say! The ADBA has George Schiller as the owner of Maud when the last person to own her that registered offspring off her was J. Camarano! The ADBA has made plenty of mistakes like registering a can of beer Howard Heinzl sent in with a perdigree...on purpose!

BOB HEMPHILL BRED GERONIMO
    BOB HEMPHILL BRED RED DIXIE
    BOB HEMPHILL BRED GERONIMO II
    BOB HEMPHILL BRED SCARLET LADY
    GROVER SPEARMAN BRED MAUD BECAUSE HE ALWAYS OWNED SCARLET LADY

You Wilder dudes (90's vocabulary) kill me because you really don't have but one Wilder winner in the last 25 years! It's no secret there isn't a pure Wider winner alive today!

Please stop thinking Wilder dogs are bred like Hemphill/Norrod dogs because they aren't. In some pets you can go back 7 generations that's 254 total dogs they share one common ancestor Geronimo II! Throw on top the fact no real winning dogma has ever worked with the dogs over a period of time and that's why history has shown today the quality of the dogs!

19. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Corvette that would be the case if it was 2 or 3 generations removed! The Wilder dogs have been declining for 50 years and counting! History has determined what Wilder dogs are not me, people like to blame the messenger instead of history! You will see a blue merle champion before you see a pure Wilder winner that I promise!

20. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

I could care less about a widow's peak because I only care about WINNING!

You Wilder guys are so dumb every widow's peak dog you see today has Wilder's Nikki in the pedigree!

Who care if Wilder bred Spice! You Wilder dudes don't know how to read a pedigree because your dogs do not contain Scarlet Lady, Maud or Spice! Oh throw in the fact the offspring of Maud and Mitzie were being bred to quality winning dogs from the winningest OFRN breeder of all time! Please don't leave discount or discredit that fact!