1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You might be a peddler if....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Oct 4, 2010.

1. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

and to you, like i said-you need to read it, not just read it.
    is it possible? yup.
    is it common practice? far from it.

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

People are too money hungry!!!!!!!

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

how much you think TG has made off of Frisco? :p

again, it IS responsible, but its not the norm-far from it.
    a) it IS living in a fantasy land if you think its common practice
    b) it stands to reason
    c) again, ~your~ method is far from common practice today
    d) hmm, i dont think you got this one at all. i give you a couple of examples....
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=2

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=29

^ over 1400 dogs sired between the 2 of them

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

dogmen make money at work. gamblers make money in the box. this has been beaten to death and back, but let me further explain...
    dogman has a 9-5 at the mill that puts food on the table and the roof overhead. he sets the date- 8 weeks of time spent getting ready. lots of hours here...no payday yet-just money going out. show date arrives-since you all love the whole "fastlane" myth, we will factor in time and money spent traveling.( cause showing close to home is for busch leaguers-everyone knows that) get there and say the wager is $10,000. so now lets recap- the dogman has $10,000 cash on the line, 8 weeks of prep time.
    enter the gamblers- they arrive and place their bets...win or lose they are either out of money, or in the money. the dogman? win? you take the purse, stock up on feed for your yard, take the misses out to dinner, and put some away to play another day. lose? not just out the cash- you are out of time and possibly your charge.
    winner? enter the stud fees.

i remember when it wasnt about gambling, as was about who had the better dog on that given day.

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You might be a peddler if:

1.)You have a web page with a sales pitch in every stud and litter on your yard.

2.)Your sales pitch mentions one of your dogs being the reincarnate _________ dog of old.

3.)You offer paypal and shipping to any country in the world.

6. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

You might be a peddler if u buy two dogs from tg and then breed em and call your self so and so kennels. One that comes to mind i seen on peds....padlock kennels....lmao@that shit

7. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

You might be a Peddler if...You tell the buyer what they want to hear...

8. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

And u might be in jail too

9. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

lol. all mighty moderator whatever you say sir....enjoy this thread. This thread has been good for one thing, now i have a better idea who I'm amongst...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
  10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Padlock Kennels!!!! awe fuck. 2 hyena head puppies makes a kennel now?

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

dont get all butt hurt because you have have poor reading comprehension. im not writing anything that is untrue.

all mighty? nah- im just a wee bit smarter than most.

so tell us- who are you amongst? let me venture a guess-because the majority does not agree w/ what you are saying, in your eyes that makes them fakes, pretenders, wannabees, and internet dogmen?
    let me tell you who you are amongst- people that know their gluteus maximus from their ginglymus ;)

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

that "wee bit smarter than most" part ......ill disagree with that.....you looked a fool to quite a few members on here when you banned me for posting a joke that not only you but quite a few others didnt get.......;) ....

13. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

:crap:..................

14. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

Rallyracer forgive me I didnt realize you were known for making a fool of yourself more often than not.

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

yo maydayfan......dont be using my quotes as your ammo against someone else..thats my bizz why i typed that to rally...not for you to use as ammo...have some brains and use your own thoughts.your taking a curs way out by using my post.......faggot!!

16. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

thats your opinion, i have mine. Good day sir

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

whatever.......cur!!:D

18. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

:sex017:

CUR- LAST TIME I HEARD THIS TERM IT WAS USED TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU FEED DAILY.

19. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Not to mention hardware,housing,supplements,medicine,medical supplies,vet bills,electricity,property taxes,mortgage.

20. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

10k PER SHOW is ABOUT the minimum bet in fastlane.

50k PER SHOW Is about the average...

200k PER SHOW is on the high side...