1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

YesBiscuit!: Save Dale - Don't Balk!

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by YesBiscuit!, Apr 25, 2009.

1. YesBiscuit!

YesBiscuit! Big Dog

My supa-clever blogger friendy Heather posted recently about a li'l chicken she has on her farm named Dale. Please read the delightfully entertaining comments in her post to learn about raising chickens and also about the grassroots movement to keep Dale out the crockpot.Today Heather has thrown down the gauntlet and issued a challenge (or an ultimatum, if you're looking at it through

More...

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

WTF you want people to donate money to save a dang chicken? your friend must live in a perfect community where there are no problems. to care that much about a bird you should eat. Why not raise money for the family who works 80hr a week just to take care of the children & give them a good life. Dont they deserve a vacation ? you & your nut job friends have the nerve to ask people to donate money for a chicken. I will donate the grill, wood, beer, & you bring the birds....

3. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

This is basically forum spam :mad:

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yea it's really damn annoying.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah exactly what I thought.Anyway sorry Dale,if your waiting for my money,get ready for the frying pan.