1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

YesBiscuit!: Indianapolis Proposal Punishes Pitbulls and Low Income Owners

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by YesBiscuit!, Apr 26, 2009.

1. YesBiscuit!

YesBiscuit! Big Dog

There has been all sorts of controversy surrounding the profiling of Pitbulls in Indianapolis under a proposed ordinance which targets the breed for mandatory neuter, among other things. The Indy Star breaks down the proposal as follows:» Require pit bull owners to spay or neuter their dogs.» Prohibit residents from owning more than two pit bulls more than 8 weeks old.» Require pit bull owners

More...

2. WOW....im from indy and this is the first ive heard of this report. but i dont agree with all of it but the side of town that i used to live on when i was younger most ppl who had pit bulls did think it was a symbol of respect (keep in mind this is when i was younger) im 21 now but i dont think they should neuter dogs if the owner is deemed responsible but then again who is going to the judge of who is actually responsible.... all dogs deserve good homes but they need to be taken care of to the fullest exstint and i personally know there are ppl who in indianapolis(other places too) that do not properly care for their pets... and THOSE ppl should not have then breed...