1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

YesBiscuit!: Defining the Goals - My Wish List

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by YesBiscuit!, Apr 21, 2009.

1. YesBiscuit!

YesBiscuit! Big Dog

I have been thinking about what my hopes are for the pet community I belong to and enjoy so much. I know I can't do everything, but I can do something. Defining my personal goals and beliefs helps me organize my thoughts and move forward on my actions. Although I call this a "Wish List", I do believe each of these goals is achievable - real world, in our lifetime,

More...

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

some of that stuff sounds like it comes from PETA. it sounds like you want more people snooping around my yard. who would oversee those things on your list? if someone don't like a certain feed just dont buy it company's have a right to conduct as they see fit. Are you affiliated with PETA in any way???

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,some of it sounds like a little much.Here's some things in there that shouldn't sit to well with pet owners #1 "All pet owners will provide appropriate care for the life of their pets unless unforeseen circumstances prevent that, in which case they will responsibly rehome the pet." That may sound fine,but if I want to sell a dog,that's my right.I shouldn't HAVE to rehome it.That usually means give it away for free. #2 "Euthanasia will be used to end suffering of pets deemed medically hopeless by a Veterinarian." That should be the owners call. #3 "Euthanasia will be performed only by a Veterinarian, using the gentlest method modern medicine has to offer - currently, sedation followed by intravenous injection." Again,that may sound fine at first glance,but a bullet works just as well and a whole lot cheaper.Again,should be owners call on how to PTS,not some mandated law about it. We don't need any extra rules to have to follow,less not more,IMHO