1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yellow man

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BigDog, Jan 10, 2005.

1. BigDog

BigDog Pup

How good is the yellow man bloodlines. I have a brindle and white tight male. He is very game and athletic and of the taller pitbulls. Solid across the chest though.

2. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

What exactly is a "tight brindle and white"? Color does not deem the bloodline.

3. BigDog

BigDog Pup

no i know the color doesn't make a good bloodline but have you heard of any good stuff coming from these.

4. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Never heard of yellow man. Maybe Yellow, or Yellow John. Can you post a ped.

5. BigDog

BigDog Pup

I know the color doesn't make the bloodline but have anything good ever been put out of these.

6. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

i think yellowman is double yellow

7. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

8. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

9. waters

waters Big Dog

I Am Not Sure If Anything Good Has Come Off Of Yellow Man, But Gr Ch Yellow And Yellow John Have Produced Some Good Dogs. It Looks To Be Pretty Close To The Rde Boy/ Jocko Line So It Has Not Been Bred Out To Much.

10. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

I know there is a “Yellow Man” named dog (Yellow X Nina (Yellow X Little Sassy)) that produced pretty decent (Ch Rea, Ch Puffy, Ch Tan Man (?)), and some other winners). I believe Nina (Yellow Man’s dam) has some good dogs in her litter also (Ch Magic, and a few other winners). Not sure if this is the “Yellow Man” your talking about.

11. there is a bull dog named yellow man and i do mean bulldog gr ch yellow man that is he if this is the one you speak of the owner has had some litters off of him they are young so dont know much but if there are anything like the him i want what ever hes selling!