1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yard spray

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by csotelo9388, Sep 5, 2010.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

not sure if this tread is in the rite spot,but i was told adams yard spray was the way to go.i did use it n it did its job.i was wonder if there was sumthing better?also whats gud to use on cement floors?

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

What are you trying to use it for?

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

just want to make sure i have a pest free yard when i get sum pups

4. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

All you will need for fleas is this stuff right here. I had a terrible flea problem and I tried everything. Someone told me to get this and it stopped it in it's tracks. I have 7 total dogs and this stuff will last a couple years for me. Here is the link, http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/termidor-sc-p-184.html

Let me know if you need help figuring it out. Best stuff on the planet!!

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Hi yield and ken'l lan. Sevin dust also makes a concentrate solution you can attach to a hose and spray the yard with

6. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

thanx wardog n naustroms.my main problem here are mosquetos n ticks.i shuld have mentioned that to begin with

7. popper

popper CH Dog

o man , what partof the country are you from? i live down south and one of my frfiends is having a similar problem. Get rid of them ticks man , tey can reak havoc on dogs , long term. lemme know what you go with . I would deflike to know for future reference. Do you have dogs now?

8. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

im in el paso,far west tex. too dry for fleas but we have alot of flies,ticks,n mosqietos.no dogs rite now,but hoping to get sum soon.its been 2 yrs sinse my last one.cant wait.i just wnna make sure i am prepared wit the best before i get my pups

9. popper

popper CH Dog

What about winter? i dont know how cold yall get, but down here during winter the ticks go away. thats why i dont really mess with hunting during the summer. To hot and just tomany bugs. Winter wipes out the ticks and mosquitos down here

10. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

same here.we dnt have any problems with anything during the winter mnths.its acually been snown more than usual.gnna have to prepare fr that too.not used to snow.its the summer time thats a real pain in the ass.where u frm popper?

11. popper

popper CH Dog

yea , last winter was one of the coldest winters they said for down here. I am from New Orleans. I didnt know el paso got snow . My cousin use to live over there and he said yall get pretty cool during the winter sometimes. At about what time you looking to get some pups?

12. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i just moved here but 5yrs ago.im frm so.cal.but it rearley use to snow here.lat yr it snowed 4 different times.im hoping to get sum pups early next yr or so