1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wth?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Fedor23, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

You were laughin' and I was crying! :( Those poor friggin' dogs.

3. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

bwahahahaha. rotfl.

kills me how much those 'dogs' resemble their overweight, unathletic (is that a word?) owners

4. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

It's crazy isn't it? I just wish they would use their own name, which some did, but I saw PB in there a few times. Just this morning, as I was walking Zigana, a car just stopped in the road and ask me when she would be ready for breedin, because his brotha had some "real game dogs that weighed about 90lbs". I said she was real young and we would have to wait til later to see about that. I should have said she was fixed, but I won't be living there much longer, and this guy looked strung out as hell. I don't plan on breeding her at all unless the gentleman that I got her from wants to use her.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2006
  5. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

...massive....compact...drive...

The only words that discribe those dogs is MASSIVE. And that girls ass...LMAO...Kinda sad though...those dogs look like they can't hold their own weight. My dad even had to laugh at them a lil'. He goes...That isn't a pit bull, while he was walking through the room...I'm proud of my dad! LOL!:p

6. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

I saw a guy walking down the street with one thats legs were so short and the body and head were so huge that it looked like a deformed dog. It was disgusting and I can't believe people intentionally breed to get that look.

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Chia,

Because instead of ordering a penis pump & trying to get their "manhood" larger that way, they get a deformed looking "macho" dog instead to compensate.

8. beatvdub

beatvdub Pup

soeweee pig pig pig

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

yeah they were pretty big

10. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I have to work my dog hard to get her panting as bad as those dogs were panting just standing around. I realize that's on the coast and the video was put up on YouTube in summer, but come on already.

11. Suki

Suki Guest

12. Marty

Marty Guest

13. Attila

Attila Guest

That is because the head beaters came right after the link and were included so the server can't read it.

14. Suki

Suki Guest

click onto the first message, no? 1st one worked for me, at least I saw these fat, ugly mutts. Massive????

nope, just ugly!

15. Attila

Attila Guest

I am so glad I don't have that problem. They look like English Bull dogs mixed with maybe APBT but by no means a APBT not even close. They look retarded. I give them 5 minutes and they will be winded trying to keep up with any to standard dog. Ugly whores too.

16. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

whats wrong dont ya'll like English Bulldog X Dogue De Bordeux mixes? :p

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Hold on let me think about it:rolleyes: ..... Nope sure don't. lol:eek:

18. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2006
  19. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Why are they so short!!!! English maybe.....