1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by maydaymatt, Sep 26, 2012.

1. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

this story has been doing the rounds. if am correct tis someone with a vendetta against jordan who is pro bsl.
    it would still pay to be vigilant mind...

4. pawnshop

pawnshop Pup

This is just the type of thing PETA members do. your good intentions will lead you to hell. They don't have the guts they are just like the terrorist just trying to scare us. The dummy’s will end up hurting or killing themselves but your more than welcome to come to my yard.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

thit is one of them situations where you " wish ah mothafucka would" come to your yard lol.

6. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I'll be waitin!!!

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

so will i. bring your ballbats, knives and bricks.... i'll bring the M1A Socom

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
  8. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

in the UK the feds would give the dude a medal...

Just tell the joker to get on a plane and R.S.P.C A
    will have his uniform pressed and starched in time for his first grilling.

9. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Iff ill can take the dude who will do some ting to one off my dogs ill put him in the ground my selfs
    ill make a big whole in the ground and replace my compost heap.

10. mma316

mma316 Pup

Any ignorant individual that will participate in such acts, deserves what ever fate they are dealt. What I'd like to know is...what Hitler-minded ass hole would think of some shit like this? All I'm saying is that...if everyone that owns APBTs think the way that I do, then these people who participate will be committing suicide.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

front page november 1,2012 dozens of people across the u.s are filling up local hospitals. for the strange procedure of having berkinstock sandals removed from there rectum.

12. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Suicide won't be an option.

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

For sure lmao ----^

14. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Amen to this.

15. ha ha we ready...

16. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog