1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by maddog2020, Dec 5, 2009.

1. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

2. WWII

WWII Banned

His stud has a nice ped.

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

For all you battle cross finatics:D

4. WTF, and WOW is all I can say.

5. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Wow! I own both bulldogs & bostons.Wow! did I say WOW!

6. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Of course i love APBT's, and actually Boston's are probably one of my next favorite breeds, BUTTTTT. whoever is doing this shit needs to be fucking shot, in my opinion at least

7. familydude

familydude Big Dog

would this be considered a designer dog lol.

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Actually this has been around more than likely longer than any of us have been alive.

In fact the Boston terrier we see and have seen for some time is nothing like what the original Boston terriers looked like, Wrong yes; But something that has just popped up to try and make a quick buck no.

9. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

I had never seen it before, thats crazy. I actually like the ears on the one example pic, but this should never ever be done.

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

who the fuck cares how they look. Boston's actually used to be fought back in the earlier part of the century and were great dogs, but who needed to improve on either breeds? no one IMO, but they're not my dogs so whatever.:mad:

11. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

That's what I was meaning by looks, The original Boston terriers looked like what they were originally bred for.

These smaller ones with the bulging eyes and breathing problems we see today are not what the original Boston Terrier looked like.

12. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

is there an actually picture of the offspring yet?

13. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Anyone know how to get ahold of any of that Jenkins blood from down south?

14. ROSE

ROSE Banned

I thought that the ABBT was a cross between the English bulldog and the White english terrier.:confused:

15. bdub

bdub Top Dog

this isnt anything new this type of stuff has been going on for quite a while,if ya'll had been on here back in '05 you would have seen other types

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

yup, they were called Boston Bulldogs back then. many gamedog folks who have lived in the NE have probably heard of them.
    http://rutansbostonbulls.tripod.com/
    http://www.bulldoginformation.com/Old-boston-bulldog.html

17. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

So the Rutan's seem to have kept the dogs the same as they have historically been, but are these new kennels keeping it the same or are they just crossing gamebred apbt's from our generation into the boston terriers of our generation? And because, as it seems the Boston Terrier has changed signifigantly since back then, and doesn't resemble much at all to the olde bull and terrier's of boston, then the breeding of a *new* boston terrier to an APBT would not produce even close to what the real Olde Boston Bulldogs were supposed to be....am i right? if not correct me RR lol, cuz i'm not entirely familiar with these kind of dogs.

18. I know I;m digging up bones by bumping a thread this old but I can't help it. I was half of Moss Gin at one time and got away from dogs when things got hot in the south. The few people that know me, know I was always a very straight up guy in dealing with dogs, My former kennel partner went this route (boston terrier crosses) on his own after I had gotten out. No disrespect to him in this post, he was a good friend of mine, we just took different roads after awhile. The sole reason for this post is not to stir anything up, but because I can't stand the idea of people thinking MGK was something we weren't. Like I said, I know it's irrelevant at this point, but I couldn't help but reply. Thanks for reading.

YIS always!