1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WTF Yesbiscuit

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ben brockton, Apr 25, 2009.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

What are you thinking posting that S### about them dogs attacking them kids. Here we try to educate the GP about the good points of these dogs. if you wanted to help you wouldn't post that S###. you don't ever have any good post. & you want us to donate our hard earned money to save a damn chicken.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Ben, these are not members there blogger that I have set up a RSS feed on the site to post there blogs... If it bothers you that much just don't read them, but they can't answer you questions :confused:

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sorry marty IDK about all that bloger RSS stuff. i read all the threads might find some info. just ODD when there post about APBT attacking kids ??

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah it's been taking care of, find anymore like that just let me me or a mod know and we will take them down, Thanks for your understanding ;)

5. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

They should atleast respond back and they have bad posts! But if it brings in money its great we all can use more money.

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Has nothing to do with money it's all about education :)

7. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

It's just a repost of the blog, the person doesn't actually see what we've posted about it, so any posts in relation to the blog posted here are just for in forum discussion. If there's something you want to say to Biscuit, go to the blog's actual site and post ;)

8. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Its not that serious, I thought it was a person a blogger.:confused:

9. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

They are a blogger, but from what I was made to understand it's an RSS feed, so it's not like they're actually posting it