1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf is this real?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MPD, Sep 3, 2005.

1. MPD

MPD Big Dog

2. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Over there in Japan they think the Tosa is the ultimate fighting dog. They put 50lb pit bulls against 120-150lb tosas, very unfair. I got a 120lb pit for them, a male one of my friends here owns. Now picture this 120lb pit against a 120lb Tosa, lets see it throws my friend's pit Samson around like a toy. :D

This is him last year at 10 months old. Now he's 2 years old and much bigger, lets see that Tosa play with him.

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      54.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2005
  3. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

He's a handsome boy!!!!!! :D

4. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

I'll say this much about him, he's the only pit bull over 100lbs that i've ever seen that actually looks like he's not mixed. At 120lbs I can't see anything about him that looks mastiff, ect. all tight skin with a pit face and very athletic, kinda strange huh. I had a female pup off him but had to sell her because I did'nt have room. i'll get the pic in a sec.

5. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

well blue flukes do happen i guess. he is an awesome looking dog

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

120 pounds????????????????????????????????? Why?
    BB

7. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

What I was saying is that instead of them putting 50lb pit bulls against 120lb Tosas, which they do, they should put 120lb pit against one and see how good their ultimate dog is when it goes against something its own size.

8. CB

CB CH Dog

WTF is a tosa i never heard or seen one before does anybody have a "good" picture of that breed.

9. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

A Tosa is a dog in Japan that they made from several breeds of dogs together. It is the japanese version of the ultimate fighting dog. They try to compare it with the pit bull and even match them with pit bulls. They fail to realize that a 150lb dog beating a 50lb dog is a joke and only proves they are to afraid to face the facts.

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      15.8 KB
      Views:
    • 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      File size:
      13.9 KB
      Views:
    • 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      36.8 KB
      Views:
    • 44.jpg
      44.jpg
      File size:
      15.7 KB
      Views:
  10. CB

CB CH Dog

Holy crap them things are HUGE. only fair match is if you put a damn bear in there with them and then it might be fair.

11. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

Yeah yeah, and they dress 'em all goofy like! Funny how they have dogs that are bigger than the average Japanese man. How do you handle dogs like that?!

This guy is a "Yokozuna" in full dress
    [​IMG]

12. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

VERY CAREFULLY......I would imagine. As soon as I saw Blues post I googled the dog to see what it was too. It said they are also supposed to be silent when they fight....wonder why?????

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Link sounds like just a tosa-lovers wet dream. Tosas are a joke. Matching them against gamedogs is done frequently by them so they think they have the better fighting dog. The thing you got to ask yourself is, if they have the better dog, why arent we shipping them here to see for ourselves? Why is it only them who must pick non-game 45 lbs. and put them against 180 lb. tosas? Tosas arent game in the least, and if a APBT can withstand the first ten minutes the rest is a cakewalk. Tosas are conditioned about as well as a St. Bernard and are as game as a Golden Retriever. So again, sounds like either a tosa-fanatics wet dream, or kingdobe trying to get some respect from a diffrent crowd by lieing now.

14. B

B CH Dog

Tosa matches are so slow you almost want to fall asleep. They frequently take breaks to catch their breath after they wrestle for awhile. They don't do much handling. It is not uncommon for a "average" gamedog to win against a Tosa nearly triple their size. I heard there is one man in Japan that imports the best the USA has to offer in APBT. His dogs are sought after in his homeland.

B

15. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

16. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I base my opinions off of what I've seen coming out of Japan, not from what is in America. I'm basing my opinions over what I've seen from a couple proud tosa-owners and obviously, it was less than impressive. They frequently just stop and lean on eachother for breath. They will walk away and lay down, its all in all a very boring match. The likes of which could be compared to sumo wrestler, for lets say a minute its like clouds striking eachother and causing thunder.......then it all slows down and is over before anything can really happen! Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks I guess. I guess I just value skill and gameness more than size and an embarassing tradition!

17. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

They look like Mastiff and Great Dane crosses.

18. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I never really understood why people always try to compare APBT's to Tosa's because they were both bred for a for a different sport(at least I concidered it a different sport) the rules of a APBT match and the rules of a Tosa match are so different its like comparing judo to MMA

19. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Those dogs weigh more than me. :eek:

20. MPD

MPD Big Dog

I'm not impressed. I'll stay with the best, apbts