1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WSK's Vader..?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by RollinRuger, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Desone

Desone Pup

Nice pup. Whats her weight?

2. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

30 lbs@ 5 mos. shes huge.

3. Stickynote

Stickynote Big Dog

Wildside is a very reputable breeder!!- Ive seen Vader before- He still looks awesome :)
    Good luck with your prospect!

4. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

Thanks, i have high hopes.

5. Desone

Desone Pup

Damn 30 lbs at 5 months. I want one 30lbs full grown. Was her Dam big?

6. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

I know thats what i was goin for cause her damn was said to be cond. at around 29 lbs.:confused:

7. Desone

Desone Pup

I should be getting my Vaer pup in about 3 weeks.. Hopfully she stays small.

8. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

You really cant just go on the parents of pup...it can be a good guide...BUT its not accurate...Kiara's brother was 48 on the chain..that much larger than Kiarra...You really never know how large or small a dog will turn out to be...Ruger your bitch may end up staying between 30-35 you never know...

9. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

yeah that would be nice, but honestly i could really care less of her weight compared to other things.;)

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

roach that first male dog has a very interesting color to him all are some good looking dogs but that first thats neat

I think it's similar to the dog's color on the lower right.

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

roach that first male dog has a very interesting color to him all are some good looking dogs but that first thats neat
    Sorry...

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Oh well. It's showing up as a attachment but it's not showing in the message.

13. youngster

youngster Big Dog

how much does Ed uasally charge for a pup? i keep looking on his website for a e-mail addy but i can't find one

14. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

He doesnt have an email...Try calling him directly.

15. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

Or you could try emailing RRK but its not as sure of a thing as the good ol' telephone.

16. tomasa

tomasa Pup

Hello, My Name Is Raul And I Have An American Pit Bull Terrier That I Want To Breed. She Is Solid Black And She Is 1 1/2 Yr Old. She Is Ukc Registered, Her Mom Is "showdown's Telesis" And The Dad Is "covarrubias Cherokee", I Will Like To Know How I Can Find A Dog In My Area To Bread Her

17. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I believe that color is called Sable. Wildside's actually got a very good article on the color. http://www.wildsidekennels.com/articles/tanpoint.html

18. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

here is a link to a pic of vader last summer at a fun show, he won his class and I showed him in best conditioned also, he's an awesome dog. Cowboy bred dogs in general are some of my favorites - i have a few myself
    http://www.lonesharkpitbulls.com/VaderAtShow.html

19. smkennels

smkennels Pup

20. james

james Pup