1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wow, this dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MPD, Aug 20, 2005.

1. MPD

MPD Big Dog

2. Chyna

Chyna Pup

That's a male not a bitch.

3. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

doesnt mean he cant get his bitches looking like that

4. Roach

Roach Big Dog

Charger was a great dog and I was blessed to be in the presence of such a great animal for the last months of his life... he will truly be missed... I was able to get the last 2 breedings off this animal before he passed... Attached are a couple pics of Charger 3 months before his passing at my buddy's house and the last breeding done with Charger to our Dallas dog, which produced 1 pup and that pup ended up getting killed by a snake at 6months old...

YIS
    Roach

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2005
  5. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Yeah looks nice and he's bred nice.

6. MPD

MPD Big Dog

I know that, i'm just saying about my bitches...

7. Chyna

Chyna Pup

I know now, it just sounded the other way around or something like that. My bad. Those are some good looking dogs minus the logging chains. I'm sorry but it irritates the hell out me seeing Pits or any other dogs on a freaking logging chain. There I fill better now.

8. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Yeah I know what you mean, it irritates the hell out of me when people talk on something they know nothing about. Those "logging chains" are there to SECURE the bulldog, no more no less. UNDERSTAND that not everything that actually has a purpose looks pretty. It may look bad but it serves a purpose. How would you secure this bulldog with other dogs on the yard?

Merc, work them dogs hard! Some muscle is genetic (like the structure) but you can always cut your dog up!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2005
  9. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

would u rather have one of the dogs get loose and cause some truoble and make it worse for the rest of the pits

10. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

oo and these chains are way smaller than loggin chains

11. MPD

MPD Big Dog

Logging chain?
    http://www.wizzard.com/bm2002/DigitalImages/huge/098Chain1.jpg

If they had something like that on the dog, be the one to talk...lol

12. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

now that loggin chain could prob be used as a tie out post,lol

13. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

14. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

dam nice dogs

15. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

I guess he/she has never seen a loggin chain.Loggin chains are way more thicker than those.

16. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Nice dogs.They look great.

17. Chyna

Chyna Pup

Ok guys. got the point. Those aren't logging chains but they still big ass chains. I just never kept none of mine on a chain. Always had a fenced in yard. Never had more than 2 at a time either and mine were more like pets.

18. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

these are our pets GENIOUS!!!!AND THESE CHAINS ARE NOT THICK AT ALL U PROB HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN A CHAIN A DOG BEFORE AND THE PICS DO MAKE THEM LOOK BIG BUT THEY ARE NOT.

19. MPD

MPD Big Dog

talking like that is only gonna get a negative reply...

Chyna look

http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=1648&c=3&userid=2011

Is this chain slowing this dog down? Or weighing her down. Good bulldog owners never have a chain thats to heavy but a chain thats strong enough to hold a bulldog

20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

If you really seen a dog work one in real life you would understand. Think about it, these dogs are known to pull over 5,000 lbs. at weightpull events with nothing in front of them to intice, how hard do you think they are hitting the end of that chain to get closer to another dog?! I really hope for your dogs sake you dont expect a fenced in yard to keep a bulldog in. Probably take about 30 seconds to either dig under to climb over a fence, no matter how tall it is! These dogs climb trees for christs sake, a 6 foot fence IS NOT going to stop a determined bulldog! Hell, I wont even use kennels unless they are double layered stell fencing, including roof, with cement all the way around the edges at least 2 feet into the ground. Much safer, easier, cheaper, and more fun for your dog to have him securely tied out on a good axle and chain-let em run!