1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wow i wonder

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gameone, Dec 30, 2009.

1. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Why they closed the tread I posted in.

2. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

which one?

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

yeah, what thread was closed?

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

if that ws the one then yeah- i can see why that was closed

6. gameone

gameone Big Dog

ok Im just wondering why..

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

well,we try to keep peoples personal info out of the loop here. if someone has a small kennel-and are not on here, they might not want their info all over a very watched site.
    some people would willingly give info out-even though they dont know who is doing the asking

8. gameone

gameone Big Dog

I understand that but its on the ped that was posted where he was.

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the ped stated S. FL, that is true. but no contact info was in the ped.

op doesnt have peds online- yet provided the pedigree from peds online.
    red flags are what you look for

10. gameone

gameone Big Dog

OH OK I dont have peds on line either..Peds on line lie's alot.Lots of dogs with fake titles curs that have no reason to be breed..pretty ped papered dogs!!!Thats all I have to say on that..But no other info was given that allready hasnt.I just didnt think it was a big deal to get a thead closed.

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

we were preventing more information from being revealed, such as a phone #, address, or email