1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WOW! Every 1 come quick, u gotta c this

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by IMAT2AK, Jun 3, 2008.

1. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

O.K. I know they are still young yet, but if everything works out, this should be the ULTIMATE BREEDING. Double Boomer, Tripple Red Rom, Tripple Hunter's Red Rom, Tripple DEACON ROM X Tripple Mechanic ROM, 6x's Ronnie POR, 5X's Rocky ROM. I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. I love constuctive criticism. Haters welcome to. I want to bring back the Tab/Tramp/Ernie/JOE Montana/SpiderMan caliber dogs back. This breeding will conquere all. CHECK THIS OUT:

MY CHLOE BITCH: a.k.a MISS MECHANIC
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=238149

MY Johnny Walker STUD a.k.a THE DEACON
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=262889

2. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Good luck with the breeding & pups

I have a litter coming soon. Should be a good one..

3. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

You as well

4. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Very well bred animals you have there..:)

The ULTIMATE BREEDING?.
    Why would YOU consider this the ultimate breeding?.
    Have you seen anything bred similiar that you would call 1st class?.
    How is this breeding going to conquore all?.
    How old are the dogs in question?.

Certainly not debating you claims,just wondering why you would consider this breeding ULTIMATE..

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Alot of good ones behind that breeding. Good luck

6. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

I have seen very similiar breedings, but never this tight. The male is 8 months old and is a pure ball of fire. He doesn't get along w/anything. The female is just a sperm cell @ 13 weeks. I wasn't really meaning the BREEDING OF THE CENTURY, just excited. You understand right?

7. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

Thanks, the female actually came out of Cali. Armagedoon and Chainlyfe have really great animals.

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

never seen a dog bred @13 weeks. That's wild. Also, many times an early starter = not a good finisher. Wonder what he'll be like @3

9. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

As I stated earlier "They're still young yet" if "everything works out". Re-read the initial post please. I never said my male was started. I see a picture of Jocko there. Crossed really good w/ the ol' Redboy stuff. If you knew anything about the Redboy dogs, typically they are early starters. I don't like the early fireballs myself, but it is what it is. I was just stressing that the pre-gameness looks good already. They both are too young to determine anything. Pedigree full of winners and producers. Super thick, like the skulls of your average so-called dogmen. Do you homework and thanks for the input.:)

10. game_test

game_test Top Dog

I think you are wayyyyy ahead of yourself with planning breedings with puppies. i also think that by doing so, you are basically already planning to do this breeding anyway, regardless of how the dogs turn out. an 8 month old ball of fire is just as likely to be a cur as an 8 month old pup that is still cold.

no offense. just making an observation.

11. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

I understand your concern, but these aren't the only 2 dogs I have. My dogs are not just bred to be bred. I take the time and critique them super hard. I even admitting to not liking the early acting gamedogs, but he is one and so be it. I mean redboy's known for that for crying out loud! You don't ever hear anyone say, I took my bitch to a redboy male for mouth. You hear "i wanted to bring gameness". Look at how much redboy he is! What do you expect? Ahead of myself? No you are ahead of me, and that's the problem. I don't breed cold or un-tested period. I don't care how good the pedigree is. I said "if" if" if" "everything works out". If not, then so be it. I have more dogs. Thanks for the input though.

12. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Certainly..
    I used to get excited when looking at pedigrees of "potential" brood dogs,but the longer I have spent with these dogs,and the more I've seen,I have come to the conclusion that just because a dog is "bred well" doesnt mean he will carry on the tradition of his ancestors, regardless of who the breeder was..

13. game_test

game_test Top Dog

i didnt mean to get under your skin, but you asked for opinions, what kind of opinion did you expect when speaking of breeding puppies?

anyway like i said, no offense- so there is no need to get defensive :)

14. game_test

game_test Top Dog

i have also come to find that looking too far into the future with these dogs never really pans out, there are too many variables that come into play and all that thought and daydreaming just gets wasted.

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Countin chiks before they hatch are Ya? I think we have all been guilty of that though. It come to ya in a few years you start with good stuff it will be a few less. J

16. Howzit

Howzit Guest

If both dogs make the cut that would be a real cherry breeding especially since Jeep/Redboy is known to click well with each other. I have a female off of one of Ch.Mechanics sons bred to a pure redboy bitch with heavy Bingo and deacon blood in her. Not only is she a proven bad as bitch herself but she has proven to be a really good producer as well throwing some really good dogs that can put one away real fast.

17. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

You got that right. Too many times I'd get my hopes up, only to be let down what they didnt pan out. Nowadays, I just expect them to not turn out, and then when they do, I am pleasently suprised. Back in the day I'd see a young dog showing good signs and think, "Oh yea", only to have the dog end up being a cur. Of course when we ran local the game was not as stiff as it is when in the fast lane.

I also didnt mean to offend you, only stating what I thought, and I was being sarcastic about the 13 week old bred dog comment. As to the homework, I have done much, and am just sharing with you what we have learned through 3 generations of my family have learned, not from a book, but from hands on experience. You are more than welcome to disregard what I say. I dont know why you posted this if you didnt want input from others. You already have your mind set. Hope it does more than you are wanting.

18. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

No, I understand completely where you're coming from. I just wanted honest opinions, mainly stressing the points they are still young, and if they turn out. It would be a great breeding then. Not now of course. And if they don't, they don't get bred. That's how I run my yard. Studs and bitches alike have to be proven worthy 1st. I understand every1's aspects on the redboy male though. Surely you have seen pure redboy dogs act good early on, I mean come on, their almost known for it, along w/excessive barking. I wasn't bragging on him, I like the laid back quiet ones. Have had more success w/em. That's all. All opinions are welcome, just understand what I'm saying. If not, I will posta reply explaining all over again. Have a blessed day everyone

19. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

I appreciate it. I think you understand a little more where I was coming from.

20. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

Really good point, but I mislead you a bit. It would a great breeding "IF THEY TURN OUT", if not, they won't be bred. Period! I have several other dogs, maybe not this tight, but good ones. You know how you get a pup, and you're not sure what lane it will take, but you may already have an idea of what to take to it? Maybe not, but I do that often. Just because I post it, doesn't mean I'll do it regardless. I critique super hard, not to mention theres a gaurentee on the redboy dog if he doesn't pass my test. I'll try again w/another one before I just breed just to breed.