1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wow!....blackrocks sold GrCh Sam Jr

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

No not at all. When you do a breeding and do not keep a single pup you might be peddler.

2. venom

venom Top Dog

Business is business and if dogs are property I don't understand the problem with them being sold for profit.

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Well u can call me a peddler cause if I had Sam Jr I would breed him till his nuts fell off!!...I VA is a peddler to cause he bred mayday so damn much it's crazy!!....and he made a living off of it!

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Nope imma stick with
    RETARD
    fits ya better

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

venom i'm personally not saying there is anything wrong with it but there is a word for the people who do it and it's peddler plain and simple

crushbones you see the difference in the names of dogs you are talking bout and the dogs that TG breeds? GR CH Mayday.....GR CH Sam jr. notice they are grand champions and both dogs won more than 5 those dogs earned the right to have the balls bred off of them they were proven hounds that are being bred for that exact reason they are proven and everyone wants a winner

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I got friends that sell pups, they just don't sell them to anybody in the state of Alabama

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

mind telling me how that has any signifigance to the subject at hand????

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I feel Agame!...tg is a peddler!!...I was trying to take up for him!...but he is a good peddler thou!!...lol

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Have you done the math on this ? No Balls No Dollas$$
    Wouldent you rather ride that fine line where his balls were constantly swollen and rubbed raw but you could keep youre cash cow? THINKABBBOUDDDDDITTTT!
    thats peddling 101
    RETARD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
  10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

11. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

What you say makes no sense since alot of the stud dogs tg has are proven dogs and Mayday was only a 5xw. Also why are ppl having a discussion on "peddlers" in this thread when BRK are not peddlers and alot here dont know a thing about Sma Jr.'s new owner

12. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

I will say this, 1500 a pup is a good way to keep your yard private. People won't just call you up knowing it's going to cost that much for a pup. I know most times if I let a pup go it will run a guy otuside of my camp around 800. And around 300-500 in camp. I never make breedings for anyone else anyway.

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

what i say makes perfect sense read better and then you will see why we are posting about peddlers and well i was talking about sam not mayday i used plural my bad are you are fucked in the head if you say TG's breeding all proven dogs

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You say I should read better, I think that you are the one that should read better. I said "alot" not all. Still the word "peddler" shouldnt have been brought up in this thread anyway. Kinda accusing someone before hand and I doubt BRK's would deal with a "peddler"

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Kayo the whole thread got off track .I was the main one throwing around the peddler term and it was in responce to someone speculateing that 15 grand was paid for the dog. I threw no stones at BRC or Sam JR's new owner.

16. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I got you and see what you are saying

17. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

There used to be big dinero going out(all over the world), probably more than we could even fathom and sure not purchasing to peddle pups either.lolol..the return on such an investment takes too long to make it worthwhile for most.
    Nothing has changed much, you have to have money to make money...the more money you have, the more you can invest...but anyone that has money, usually got it and hung onto it, from making wise choices.
    If, when I first started, I had wanted to learn all about the dogs, and found someone that I thought was really top class, I'd pay good money for the education.

18. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i agree call me what u what but this shit aint free i need money to do this shit and it aint coming out my pocket my stuff make money for its self so all i do is the accounting so i do i for the money but if u on my team then it for the low low u aint i aint sale u a dog for cheap and u make a million off this like i say i do this shit for real call me what u want just dont call me broke or my dogs currs lol im just saying

19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

best way to keep a yard private is to keep it private. no matter what the retail price is you're still gonna get tire kickers.

but as far as buying someone elses hard work, if it wasn't for people willing to put up the money to buy a great dog many people wouldn't get the chance to own some of the offspring and many ch's and show winners wouldn't have had the chance to be born.

Cuda was bought for a whole helluva lot of money and people feeding winners down from him and his offspring are sure glad he was.

Eppinette gave people the chance to get very good dogs off Casper. Dogs that would have otherwise not seen the light of day and again people feeding these dogs are sure glad it was done.

GrCh Sam isn't the first winner to be sold and he won't be the last.

20. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Tirekickers are entertainment for me. I have to laugh at them. First they ask can I breed to your dogs. When I say no then they ask can how much would a pup run I say probably around 800 and up. Then they say when will you be breeding again I say maybe next year I'll give you a call when I do. There are a few still waiting on calls. I don't have to look far to sell an animal. I haven't sold an animal out of camp forr quite some time. My partners will but whatever I have left over. These guys spending a lot of cash on pups 1500+ are a bit extreme. Maybe stud to an animal for that because 3 pups off a 1500 stud equals 500 a pup. And 1 show animal outta 3 should get you ur 1500 back.