1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wouldn't ya know it? lol.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ABK, Oct 30, 2009.

1. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Good post!!!!! Here is a prime example; 7/8 CC WD & 1/8 Colby; doing wellin ADBA and AADR.
    [​IMG]

Good luck with your new pup!

2. xxDiDDxx

xxDiDDxx Pup

Ayo fa real tho Wood, I appreciate ya thoughts yo! As I told you b4, Nobody has EVER said any of that of my dog or a pup off my yard. An like you said "My dogs make the ped" no they don't have the prettiest peds but THEY ARE UNDENIABLE,ATHLETIC, EXTREMLY SMART dogs that if I could I'd keep every litter I've ever produced.I heard "it's not about who has the best dog but the best family of dogs" if I didn't have any peds posted could you jus look @ my joints n say they aint shit? AS EVERYBODY THAT HAS SEEN M N PERSON, I KNO U WOULDN'T. But yo u take it ease man an eff what I say like you said i jus run my mouth. IYO. LMFNO!!

3. xxDiDDxx

xxDiDDxx Pup

Good lookin dog JR.

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Nice looking dog JR. Care to post a ped? I haven't seen any good WD stuff in a while.

5. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Thanks! I'd love to post a ped but I'm one of those pepple who don't do peds online LOL. She's linebred Watchdog's Blue diamond through Couturier's Blue Bully & Blue Monday on top. And on bottom its linebred Blue Bully X Watchdog's Zulu & Blue Monday with the Colby.

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Lucky bum! ;)

7. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Good Luck with the pup!

Well ABK helped me ALOT in trying to decipher my dogs ped a few years ago. He has some TNT in him as well. Now he is not pure TNT. But thanks to her I learned alot about his ped. Since he kinda fell in my lap. And I was not knowledgeable on the line at all.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=307717

He is not a bully.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Robber

Robber Big Dog

For instance: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=7374