1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you call this a TIGHT carver breeding?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DarcMan, Dec 11, 2010.

1. DarcMan

DarcMan Pup

2. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

3. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^^ This dude is like a disease with that dog.

4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

5. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

these my dogs i do this man if i dont put it out there who will it free so why not if i ran a ad int eh gazette will that make it better i got great dogs and i want to make them r.o.m that all hater

6. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

what line and what u u have again

7. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

You want your dogs to make R.O.M? Where are you from? Please dont say you live in the states.

8. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i done time behind my dogs sp when i say i do this i shed blood for this i aint no newbie been doing this 20 yrs respect me as a dog man that all u ask i aint here for all that lip talking just if u want a pup or a stud and your bread right holla at me

9. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Lol Well you should know all the talk you've been talkin makes it look like your after a certain 5 g's..

10. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i dont do this for money or to make money i just love dogs and good ones to i have own some of the best dog around ( spk's bruiser last living son of maverick- st ben. bad honey litter mate to grch raggs- bitchy the last living grand daugther of snooty many others..... what 5'g

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Hmmmm.....u don't have anything right now off bruiser??...or was he not bred???

12. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

no that was bout 8 years ago lost them in hurricane katrina

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Oh ok!!!...no u hated that

14. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

yeah those where the ones i just just got the cross rigth at 6 week i had to put them a part

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

there was a periode they cal the yard of don mayfield the home of the spotted dogs ...

16. scooter

scooter Big Dog

O....M.....G....:eek:

17. Ok, I know we have talked before but I just got off the phone with the owner of SPK'S Bruiser ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [35202] :: SOUTH PAW KENNEL'S BRUISER you may have owned something off of him but you never owned Bruiser and the owner wishes you to clarify this....................

18. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i understand what u saying and i did but when i say my dog i meant as in i had some breeding rights to him now this was my dads doing remember i'm a son of a dog man but there is no shadyness to this i didnt have him on my yard but i have sons and daugther off him hope that clarify somthing i aint claming someone elses dog but he knows and my dad knows what was up i dont but them other ones they was on my yard for real bruiser is the only one we never fed

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Uuuhhhh...nahhhh!!!.....u said u owned him dogmangee!!....lol!!....u didn't say anything about co-owner!!....lmao!!!

20. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I hear what you're saying, I owned Tudor's Dibo for a while myself. Well, not own him perse', but he was my old dog's great grandsire. Well, not mine, as I was 8 at the time, but my dads, you know what I am talking about, I mean it's so close to owning Dibo that's there's really not a difference, yanno? :cool: