1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you buy?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Twitty, Jan 16, 2007.

1. WWII

WWII Banned

Naw, they could just make generic moves. Like the football play books in Madden, or the punches in Fight Night. Control the dogs like you would a boxer in a game. I'd probably buy it.

2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Ditto. And I didn't say it had to come from Wal-Mart. I just said I wouldn't buy it unless it was cheap. That's the unemployed side of me talking. :D

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

After thinking how 'Grand Theft Auto' is legal, I couldn't understand why this game wouldn't be legal.

And yes I'd buy it. :D

4. Suki

Suki Guest

I would buy it, as well, as would my co-worker, who just answered "yes" too.

5. its easier to buy a dog and fight it than to buy a gun and shoot a cop that would probably be my only concern that kids like to experience live things but other that that it sounds like a pretty cool game. ;)

6. runt

runt Big Dog

yes sir,and play Live;I would invest in the project

7. Twitty

Twitty Big Dog

Beleive it or not a gun is much easier to obtain than a dog! I promise!

8. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

Yup, and alot cheaper too.

9. but unless you were mentaly unstable it would be much easier to fight a dog than to shoot someone. I wasn't comparing buying the thing I was comparing the USE... and I know its easier to get a gun I got a 12 gauge for free : )

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Maybe I am too old for this question. But I would not play the game if it were a video game. If I can't do it in real life I don't want to do it at all that goes for the killing, sex, bets, and all. If I am going to kill some one I want to watch them bleed to death and see that still, glassed over look that becomes of the eyes just as they die. It is a rush that no video game can replace. And sex well what the hell good would that be if it were not with a real woman. That just sounds retarded to me. That is one of the big problems today people are too lazy to go out and do real shit. No they want to sit inside and play games. Just my oppinion. Ya'll sit inside and vertualize the stuff I am going to snatch your girlfriends and take them to the Philippines and Belize with me. Don't worry you will never know they are gone because you got the video game version. lol

11. PS2 an i'm all game for it it's something that i have thought about alot actually.

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I was thinking more along the lines of how you can build your teams in all the sports games. I think the fun would be purchasing the dog & training the dog with options to come of buying better dogs......maybe even some of the greats!

13. rocco

rocco Big Dog

I would buy and play, especially if it was set up like GTA with a storyline geared toward being the best all around Dogman. Online would be evn better. But don't you think this could be a actual 'how-to'? Seeing you would have to rely on actual experience, thoughts and ideas to make it as realistic as possible? The average joe don't know much about conditioning, feeding, raising, etc. I like the idea of this sort of game since you can rob, steal and kill on a game, y not ya know. My thing is everybody don't need to know everything.

14. irishpit

irishpit Big Dog

15. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

No. I love fighting dogs, not so crazy about dogfighting.

14rock likes this.
  16. Twitty

Twitty Big Dog

Remember it includes conformation and weightpulling!

17. WWII

WWII Banned

How would that work out in the show ring? Hold down A to just stand there...;)

18. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Actually I posted this uparound 6 months ago.

I think the game was CanineCombat or something similiar I dont know what happend to it it was ment to be a free online pc dog fighting game.

linwoodwilliamson@yahoo.com

Thats the developers email. If any one wants updates on the game

19. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Reminds me of those online cock-fighting sites, or the multiple "dog-ownership online" games. Completely absurd to me, that people will spend hours a day, feeding, working, breeding and showing their "online" dogs, instead of the real deal. What does it prove? You can click the right button at the right time. Go out, take care of your own dogs!

20. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Maybe they dont have there own dogs and are looking for a virtual replacement? Or lil kids that there parents say no to having a dog.