1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would the REAL SLIM SHADY please stand up????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Yardboy, Jun 20, 2010.

1. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

if you don't already know the owner of slim, chances are you never will. that is why he is not at public stud. however there is a son off of shady that seems to be producing well. his name is calm b4 the storm's reno.

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

reno is a good dog!

3. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

5. skipper

skipper Big Dog

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

8. phill

phill Top Dog

there is a dog in this ped that has a roumer about it ,,i'm not gonna repete the roumer but i'll put it like this the whole litter died of parvo and pepers were made for 1 out of that litter i've heard this from 2 different parts of the country from repertable enough breeders

9. art

art Big Dog

that is nice :D:D:D

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Damn man there are dogs like that in every ped of every dog in the fucking world someone always bad mouthing someone wether it be true or not

11. art

art Big Dog

well i like this5SK

12. art

art Big Dog

13. art

art Big Dog

my bad it a bicth

14. green machine

green machine Top Dog

15. art

art Big Dog

it be nice i think:D:D:D:D

16. phill

phill Top Dog

so i take it you know exactally witch up close male i'm talking about probally wouldn't stop me from useing it if it were several genorations back but it's not

17. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

Well,

It's pretty obvious of which dog you're talking about, and controversy or not, that F'er produced pretty damn well, no?

Especially bred right back into the line... So ped being exact or not, I'd be willing to bet he's bred pretty damn close to that, and he threw.

18. phill

phill Top Dog

i agree and i know the best has yet to come in about another year it will be interesting

19. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

joe A told me the dog in question was bred as the pedigree says.

20. phill

phill Top Dog

i'll go with that i also heard your very reparably also thank's