1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would like info please, if your in the know

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by backinbusiness, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I've been involved with Pit Bulls since I was a child,(my father owned and raised em), and now, in my 50's I've had the opportunity to selectively breed keeping certain strains active and true to what a Pit Bull is supposed to be. For those who know me or have known me, after years of work/trial and error, I decided to successfully keep two lines going, and keep them as pure as you can and still get the desired results, resulting in many champions and grand champions, also ROM, etc,etc,and etc. I have been away from this for around 10 years,(away but still actively keeping the line alive and well), but only privately, or I should say , in private circles..None the less, I have a few questions and seek these answers here first, (before doing any, in person visits).
    The questions are as follows;
    1. I'd like to know what happened to a good friend of mine, (LONZO PRATT), yes I know he passed but, does anyone know what from?

2. What happened to his yard of dogs?
    I know he had a son and a few daughters but to my knowledge, none were interested in Pit Bulls. Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated. A simple, the dogs were destroyed, or the dogs were sold, or the dogs were given to, would suffice but a kennel name would be more appreciative but, whatever.
    3. Lonzo ,whether you liked him or not, kept a line of dogs going, kept them pretty pure, and took care of his dogs, it would be sad to find out that upon his death, his yard of dogs were gone forever too!!! Thanks for any info.

2. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

someone as in the know as this should be able to pick up a telephone, not resort to trolling on the internet.

no offense.

3. popper

popper CH Dog

things that make u go hmmmmmm

4. A simple question, deserves a simple answer , not an ignorant defensive remark, and if you would have read, I asked for an answer from someone that, (is in the know), which obviously your not, NOT stating that I was in the know for if I was I wouldn't have asked the question in the first place now would I? Years and numbers change things, oh well

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

No one in youre small private circle knows or knows someone who knows ether huh??

6. I have no circle, guess I should have put on my waders when I asked a simple question, pardon me for forgetting about all the smart mouthed, non intelligent individuals associated with this breed of dogs. When a guy or girl, asks two simple questions regarding the death of an individual and/or his line of dogs, and only gets smart mouthed comments back, it tells a guy or girl, that there is still no respect among the majority of the people associated with these dogs. Choice word here is MAJORITY. That's ok, I'll pick up a phone and ask my own questions personally and continue to, (as you you call it), run in my own circle, which by the way, I've done for many years quite successfully thank you, and not make the mistake of asking another question on here expecting to get a decent, normal, educated response....sheeshhhh

7. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

backinbusiness please dont think every1 here are idiots like the ones above.. some members need a way 2 boost their post count so they troll threads under the guise of "hes a cop...hes a fed...circle the wagons etc.." any person w/ a half a brain can see that your post was well thought out and w/ good intentions. welcome 2 the forum and i hope you find what u r looking 4.

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

No disrescpect but can you honestly blame them? many well known respectable dogmen have been getting raided lately. its not ment to be smart mouthed but you should know as much as the rest of us about all the stupid shit happening to good people..if i knew i'd probably tell you because i would want a straight forward answer but you gotta respect there decision to keep what they know to themselves..who knows all they may know about Mr. Pratt's line could be owned by somebody in there circle and he might not want his name spoke of..give respect where its due there just watchin there backs and trying to survive like the rest of us.

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Some people can't help being who and what they are....... disrespectful. I can see being careful bit there's no need to be anal. They should keep it to themselves.

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

who are you talkin too?

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Not you, I was just thinking about how rude some people were earlier on a post I made. Still sour. Some people on here are pretty rude but there's enough polite helpful folks to make up for em. I agree people have to watch their back but they don't have to be rude while doing it. Again not referring to you just some of the posts I've come across were uncalled for.

12. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

yeah i feel ya...some people will come off that way. ive had them come at me that way but its more or less the way you ask your question..sometimes;)

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

have you folks turned on the news lately?

i dont blame folks for keepin to themselves, theres a saying around here that goes "those who should know, already do!"

14. An answer as to a cause of death of an individual could in no way put anyone in danger of legal issues.

An answer, as my post requests, as to "what happened to a person's dogs" in general, would also NOT put anyone in danger of legal issues.
    I did at the end of that request say, "

I know he had a son and a few daughters but to my knowledge, none were interested in Pit Bulls.

Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

A simple, the dogs were destroyed, or the dogs were sold, or the dogs were given to, would suffice
    but a kennel name would be more appreciative but, whatever

And none of that could danger anyone of legal issues either, the last line in that statement merely says, kennel name would be more appreciative,,,but goes on to the whatever clause.
    Anyway, none the less, I thank the one poster that agrees and had the gumption to come forward and say so, but warn him or her, that in this field, remarks like what I got to simple questions are trivial in comparison to what you will or have been subjected to when dealing with more than 90% of Pit Bull Fanciers...Only time will tell and reveal the true dedicated persons who truly understand and love this breed. There are some, but NOT MANY, and not only ones intellect but, character comes out when one speaks and judgments should be made accordingly.. If one chooses to share a relationship, whether as a friend or a business partner with one of bad character, one will either end up being brought down to their level or end up hurt in some way or another so, therefore, I will continue to "run in my circle's" and take pride in my integrity not only as a person of good character but as a trustworthy ,honest, reliable, well intentioned , dedicated PIT BULL fan. And I guess I'll be using a telephone tomorrow to get my info I requested........
    I will not respond anymore to this post unless someone has a question or wants to relay info, please do so privately .......

15. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

call me a smartass or whatever, but anyone who has accomplished the above statement has no reason getting on-line looking for any info bulldog related.

fact.

you (even being out of it for 10 years or whatever you said) should still be able to pick up a telephone and call someone for the answers.....if you had accomplished what you claim, then you would still have references that would accommodate you via a phone call for the info you want.

again, no offense, but ask a stupid question and you will get a stupid answer.

16. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

all ya got away from the real subject " what happenend to lonzo dogs" i know of a guy who use to advertise in the pit bull gazzet from va i belive.

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm not for bashin anybody but it seems to me like knowin he passed and that his son ain't in the dogs and all that jive may have came from an earlier thread 'Where Can You Find Some Lonzo Dogs'. And if one of my old friends passed and I didn't get a phone call is be questioning that friendship.

18. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed!

The natives are getting restless.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.