1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

worming fyi just to help others

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by mntman2003, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

just tapes, im lookin for strongid t on KV as we type

2. jrpitdog

jrpitdog Pup

I use safe-guard for goats, waaaaay cheaper, just gotta check the dosage per weight.

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I've found that tapes are the hardest to diagnose with a fecal. I've seen rounds, hooks, whips, and coccidia many times but have only seen 1 tape and I used to spend hours doing fecals for the OSPCA.

Do 20 some odd fecals all in a row and see how your head/eyes feel LOL.

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

ok, i have a crap load of very useful info concerning worms and how to get rid of them. it seems there is some confusion around here, so i am going to attempt to help clear it up. i will put it in a new thread for everyone. hope it helps.