1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

working on king for the summer

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kenitodrake, May 20, 2015.

1. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

tell me what u think of him so far

hes 9months btw

Attached Files:

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Looks like a pup. Don't worry about rushing anything, young fella. Let him be a pup and he'll mature at the rate he's suppose to. Good luck.

3. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

lol I know not to rush anything lol I let him be a pup but I exercise him every day and I think he looks good for a pup I just don't want him to be a fat lazy pup

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

When you say "working on him for the summer" it gives a different impression. It sounds like you're preparing him for a triathlon. Like I said, let him be a pup and you'll be more satisfied with the end result.