1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"working" alligator dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redripper, Jul 10, 2008.

1. redripper

redripper Big Dog

"working" alligator dogs

So I was wondering if anyone on here knew where I could find some well bred working quality dogs here in TX off of Plumber's Alligator. I'm not looking for one right this second. I'd kind of like to get to know some of the folks around here running that blood though and how it's working out for them. Maybe in a couple of years I'm thinking I might use one as an out to what I'm running right now. We had a dog when I was a kid that was an outcross of the blood I have now and the alligator stuff and he turned out great. Anyway, not looking for a dog right now just maybe a point in the right direction of someone who is knowledgeable about that blood and how it's working nowdays. I've come across alot of gatormoufs and gator dogs, but no real alligator dogs lately if you know what I'm saying. thanks guys.

2. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

Re: "working" alligator dogs

Sure do Ntense Kennels has some of the best Alligator dogs around.. They have several decendants of Bates Pork E. Gator who they owned up until two years ago when he died of old age if you are looking for soem alligator dogs that is the place to go.. They also have some of the purest nigerino dogs I have ever seen they are good people

3. redripper

redripper Big Dog

Re: "working" alligator dogs

Thanks, do they have a website, or a number?

4. Re: "working" alligator dogs

Yes it appears the NTense website is down.

RR, have you had any luck in your search thus far?

I'm bringing this thread back up in hopes that more members provide good breeders dealing with Alligator lines as I am interested in this as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008