1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

woods snooty rom

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by devildog/usmc, Sep 5, 2005.

1. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Would u have passed on jeep cuz his sire lost? Just one of many examples....Try and keep your peds free of curs up in the front of the ped. Don't worry about 30 years ago

2. preme

preme CH Dog

great post ^^^

3. AMEN BROTHER!! I'm 40 yrs old and have been around these great dogs my whole life.It seems 2 me these days people have fell n2 a trend of "mouth" breeding.Go ahead,roll the dice!Your gonna "crap" out more times than you care 2 admit by being so concerned with the mouth.The name of the game is GAMENESS!!I've seen 2 many times a barnstormin so called "mouth" dog turn n2 a smart,average mouthed GAME dog and after all the dust settled and the GAME dog weathered the storm,all u had left was a frustrated,tired dog who's "mouth" couldnt compete with GAMENESS and intellect. These are GAMEDOGS!"Mouth" is just a bonus if a dog is smart enough in using it properly.By "properly" i mean how and when he uses it. FRIEND

4. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i owned the last living grand daugther off snooty