1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wonderful pit bull needs home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by kandy, Nov 25, 2005.

1. kandy

kandy Pup

Hello. 2 months ago i rescued Honey from neing put to sleep. She is so sweet i couldn't imagine anyone not wanting her. She was found as a stray in Atlanta and is now being fostered in Nashville Tn. Honey is a fawn/red pure bred American Pit Bull Terrier. She LOVES all people. She just wants to sit in your lap! I suggest that her forever home not have any other dogs, and if they do the other dog be a male. Just because she gets along WONDERFUL with my 6 month old male rottweiler and has been in another foster home with other female and male dogs and got along fine. But i have a female 4 year old rottweiler and they do not get along. Therefore poor honey has to stay in a kennel durring the day (like the other dogs) but when we are home she has to stay outside. Being the trooper she is, Honey doesn't mind it at all.. she loves sunbatheing. She has never dug any holes or done anything to the yard. This is by far one of the prettiest pit bulls i have seen. She is all muscle. She loves to run. Honey would excel is agility,therapy,flyball,obediance, or being just a perfect house pet! Her main goal in life PLEASING YOU!
    I would suggest Honey going to a home with older children because of her stregnth and no cats.
    But honey is truly one of the sweetest dogs around. She is housetrainied, cratetrainined, obediant, spayed, and up to date on all her shots. Please contact me for more information and pictures. She is located in Tennessee and has a $300 adoption fee.

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Can you post a picture? $300.00 adoption fee seems a little steep. is that a normal fee?

3. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

sounds really really steep unless she had some medical or other conditions ..if she is a rescue, how is it known she is a pure bred?

good luck ..she sounds wonderful

and yes, please post a picture and info on your rescue she is in..