1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Winners

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by J.W, May 25, 2004.

1. J.W

J.W Pup

Is it just me or do you see more 1XW now a days than anything, it makes me wonder if these are matched into credible opponets or just plane ole trash!

2. BigTex

BigTex Pup

lol there does seem to be a bunch of them.....lol.....i know some take too much damage or whatever for a #2.....but damn near every one you see is retired to stud or something....lol

3. HCK

HCK Big Dog

This is a great thread! For all we know these so called winners, CH's and GRCH's could have went into a collie. I think some people do this so they can peddle pups and get recognition from other kennels.

4. J.W

J.W Pup

I bet you could find 100 1XW up for stud and probaly 10 may have went up against credible opponets. Glad i am not the only one that feels the same way!!!