1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

will they ever..........

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by MR BIGGS, Nov 2, 2006.

1. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

How in the hell can i make'em shut tha F**k up. One whining like crazy and it's making me crazy. I do have neighbors ya know. I tried sprayin him with water but yeah right like that helps. He's really buggin

2. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Never mind, problem solved. I hope it lasts

3. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!! How did make em shut up?!?!?!:confused:

4. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I threw ice cold water on'em

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's what puppies do, they whine, dumbass...LOL! How would you like it if someone threw ice cold water on you while you're whining about how much they whine...hmmm?

6. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I took showers in ice cold water after going on 5 mile humps with cold sweat so that wouldn't bother me to much.
    They're survivors and if they keep whining then they may not have a chance of surviving if some asshole decided to poison for making noise throughout the night so look at it like this: I saved his life twice.

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I was just teasing, dont get your panties in a wad..LOL! :D

8. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I just had to tell it like it is. I just don't want them to give anybody a reason to poison them or have nosey ass cops or animal control here.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I know. I want to move out in the middle of nowhere so they can bark and run with no worries. Most of my neighbors are ok with them. Got a few that used to complain about barking. My dogs are pretty quiet most of the time. I gotta give ya props for even taking them in though, most would have kept driving or put in a call.

10. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Thanks but no need to commend me. We pick up strays all the time although we're not an official rescue but believe it or not this is the first time we came across Terriers. Shit I'll help dogs before I help the homeless and it doesn't take a genius to know why. "Jack in tha Box" is always hiring somewhere. I want to keep them but two dogs at one time was a big shock, but they are fun.
    My neighborhood isn't bad, I'm just concerned for them

11. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Nowadays it doesnt matter how good or bad your neighborhood is, you cant trust anyone with your pitties. If I had more money and room, I'd love to have a rescue.

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I had a full grown adult heavy Redboy with a touch of Jeep from Tab blood that dog would whine 24/7 off and on and I tryied many ways to make him stop from cold water to shock collars nothing worked so I gave him to my friend for free and he got him debarked for $300.00 shit If I had known about debarking back then I wouldnt of gave my friend that dog for free lol...plus he was a good game dog with heavy Hunter Red through Pits Stops Red with some Tab as the Jeep out.

13. Attila

Attila Guest

I am so glad I don't live in the city. It would drive me nuts to have these sort of troubles. Out here I let them bark me to sleep like a song. Music to my ears when the bark changes to someone is on the land bark I come out aiming. I just tell some one that bitches about my dogs to go have sex with them selves. If I had the kind of neighbors that poisoned dogs I would have to visit them at night.

14. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

That's funny because I just gave the black brindle to my friend who has another bully. I figured the black one would be bigger than the red one I'm keeping so I let them have him since they like bigger bullys. They have a female that's 7 months and weighs about 60-65lbs but don't get me wrong she looks damn good. Mayne she's just growing quicker but she's got some heavy Benedict blood in her. We're gonna wait a few weeks before taking the red one over there to see his brother. We're trying to get his weight back before we start taking him out in public