1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside Kennels Merchandise Available!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by scratchin dog, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

No Zoe that was me! Lol and for a small price I'll see what I can do about gettin you an autograph! Lol j/k

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

What?! You want cash or :boobies.jpg:?

:lolbangtable:

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol...........................

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

He's doing pretty good considering his recent knee surgery in Jan., but he's got another surgery coming up soon. :(

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

LMAO! :lol:

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Ugghh... my ex went though knee surgery. No fun. He was a real prick about being waited on, too. :lol:

7. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Has Ed said weather he's getting back into the dogs when he gets off parole?

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

i might be wrong but i think its a violation of his parole to even talk about dogs

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

True....Ed cannot talk about dogs while on parole.

10. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

Shipping to other countries for hats and shirts is being worked out and I will let everyone know soon.

Am from overseas, already have the book, would be interested in a t-shirt. Let me know when the details have been worked out.

Regards

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Ed is placing the order for the small and medium tees today. I will let everyone know when they are available. Should be a couple of weeks.

I will update with prices for overseas shipping as soon as I find out.

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Is it just me, but isn't telling a man what he can and can't talk about a little freakin' much? What am I saying... the whole deal is a little freakin' much. :mad:

13. jetson

jetson Big Dog

i still got mine tell ed and donnie i said wuts up home slice

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I think i'm about due for a new WILDSIDE 'T' an guess the wife will be getting one now that they are going to have one in her size.

JD

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i still have myn's but i guess my wife E goin to get one to 2 but for ppl that dont have a copy of this book u need one the best pitbull book i ever read ....:)

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I agree great book .

JD

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I agree! :mad:

18. jetson

jetson Big Dog

lol i still have a copy great read guys please purchase this book if u haven't great read and a must have

19. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Ask Ed if he has a list of names of those who donated to him...

A free DVD or two wouldn't hurt...;)

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

He does not have a list of names. Whoever sent money through AADR is not known to him.