1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why would she be breathing like this?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by DrGonnzoe, Nov 16, 2011.

1. DrGonnzoe

DrGonnzoe Pup

The last few days my 10 month old girl has been breathing louder then usual. It got hot for a few days i thought that could be the reason but its back to normal. Its not quite panting but sometimes she has her mouth open and her tongue out just barely. Shes been snoring a little lately to. About a week and a half ago she ate half of one side of a softball, I figured she digested that though and maybe three days ago she got my moms chiuauas squeaky toy I got it before she chewed half of it. I wasnt sure if she could be breathing like that because of pain from like bowel obstruction or if it was something with her respiratory tract or just nothing. She used the bathroom yesterday for sure though idk about today yet.

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Take her to the vet. Better safe than sorry.

3. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

I agree with the above. You don't want to waste time when they are having respiratory issues. Could be a heart issue, pnuemonia, you never know. With that kinda thing, the Vet is definatley the way to go.

4. That sounds like a heart problem and you should take your pup to the vet ASAP. First come the respiratory problems, then they stop eating, get neumonia and finally they die.