1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who's the ugliest gamedog of all time?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DominicanDogMan, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Colossus

Colossus Big Dog

I really just can stop looking at Freak, he is one ugly MoFO!

2. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

dog isn't mine
    [​IMG]

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

^i call foul! that, sir, is some kind of turtle looks like a good one though. a real little warrior

4. CTG

CTG Big Dog

wtf? that is a strange looking animal.

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Well,

damn.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

It looks like they had to remove his lips and ears. Dog needs to learn to stay out of trouble

7. Jelet

Jelet Banned

8. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

hope not cause he has alot of offspring lol

9. anders

anders Pup

I actually belive that it's an inbreeding defect, but don't take my word for it, as it's not first hand information. Heard he produced some good ones though. And I have to agree that he looks like Alf. If you'd give Alf a shave, you get Freak.

Another ugly one is Lutz G-Whiz. Ugly from the start, and didn't get any better loosing half her face.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=3057

10. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

lets breed Lutz G-whiz x Ruff n tuffs Freak and see what we get :eek: wtf lol . that other dog above looks like he was in a fire or something

11. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Reminds me of these little chinese dogs that win the ugliest dog competition year after year, this mouth especially.

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

this thread just stepped up a notch with those last two pics, im pretty sure that last pic may not even be a dog.

13. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

IDK, but looks like's a working dog to me. Beauty marks;)

14. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

[​IMG]

Gr Ch Clouse's Big Boy

15. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

to me big boy is a very fine specimen. ugliness is really subjective
    what do y'all think of peras king? I know some ppl find him ugly but not me.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This one IMO is an ugly one.
    [​IMG]

16. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

This one ugly MF!!!
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=black align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

17. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

some might think he's ugly, personally i love this dogs look. little gremlin

[​IMG]

19. wonson3

wonson3 Pup

its getting uglier and uglier here..

20. I always thought Tornado was ugly as well..