1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who is the best?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mccoypitbulls, Feb 8, 2014.

1. patjr

patjr Top Dog

What are you trying to say here keystone or is it another one of your guessing games??? OK

Ummmmm....you've known 2 dogmen for 20 years but they don't want to match their duck's against your dogs?

Ummmmm....they've got duck's to match but your humanity prevents you from matching your awesome dogs against them?

Ummmmm....or you don't want me to waste money on toilet paper, so I should copy, paste and print your post, then wipe my ass with it?

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Ummmmm....or you don't want me to waste money on toilet paper, so I should copy, paste and print your post, then wipe my ass with it?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...don't know what is more economic ?
    up to you pjotr
    do with what ever you feel the best

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

pjotr meaby its not good for your health here lol

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

pjotr if wanne say cleuless things to me .
    meaby its better you do in a topic that i put up .
    like manyways to prove for example
    so we not detroy others people topic .

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I thought pissing in threads was BLUE 8 BULLS' job. You're not allowed to reassign these things, Key. LMAO

6. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Promotion and acknowledgement is your burden keystone......sleep well LMAO.

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

tdk i know that pjotr is not a man that just do what other people tel him to do

thank you pjotr for wishing me sleep wel ..same to you

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I do get a laugh out of a lot of Key's post though LOL.

For example: "thank you pjotr for wishing me sleep wel ..same to you"

LOL, that's funny

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

don told me ...in the times he visit earl ....
    he sat with earl around the table ..and earl showed picture's
    sometimes don said ..when he saw pic ..wich dog is that earl

then earl could say ...let us talk only about the good ones

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

sorry have to stay on topic ..

the best ones lol

11. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

His eyes got glossy..n his voice quivery..

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

then earl could say ...let us talk only about the good ones
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    then earl could say ...o its one of the dogs

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

sleep wellll m.p kis lol

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Mornin keystone..slept well..:)

15. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Key put McCoy to sleep ...lol, that's funny

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes coy.......
    .......hope you to

17. allstars

allstars Pup

My pick for the female would be Shay Lady, and Queen Of Heart. For the male I've start out with Zebo, Art, Jeep, and Homer. But my favorite line would be with out a doubt Cotton's Bullet cross with Loposay's Buster. From this cross I got in my oppinion da best dog ever in my yard an true Ace in every way, in, or out of the pit, as Loposay said it not me "he look just like Bullet to the tee". The most beautful animal I ever saw and the most balance. Yup if you ask me with legendaire warrior ill bring back from the dead to duel da pass, present, and future. Ill pick my little jet black general 43lbs Dead Game.

18. allstars

allstars Pup

19. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

For who is the best well its hard to compare dogs from beginning to now because conditioning techniques and nutrition are light years ahead these says since the early 1900's that makes huge difference as far as old schoil I'd have to say Tudors black jack a 16 time winner his son ch. Black jack junior was an 8 time winner and open to the world but nobody else wanted any part of his mouth..modern day I'd have to to with a dog that has not been discussed much..rebels gr.ch. Samson he won his first match at 10 months old and was gr. Ch by the time he was 22 months old 5 times out and won 5 best in shows..also defeating Ken Allens gr. Ch. Zincer a 7 time winner and known dog killer.. why ricky matched Sandman into buck instead of using Samson we don't know as Samson would have beaten buck in my opinion..as far as females ..hands down gr.ch. shady lady 5 fights all totaling 39 minutes is a feat that will never be repeated along with being matched twice in the same night..I didnt see her matched twice in same night but my partner bulldog p. Saw it can't remember which two matches it was he told me..no dog has ever done that before or ever will again..she won one match that night with out a scratchet on her another fight didn't go down because the other dog came up lame so ricky made bet and pulled shady lady out for her second match in one night...name me another dog who has done that? I saw her fight it had to be seen to be believed. .this dog was a freak and also game as ricky taped her mouth shut and 3 dogged her so she was not a rough cut as anyone who knew ricky he was hard on his dogs.there was a video of one of her fights I believe the one that lasted 11 minutes..on a down dog in 5 and had to be pried off dead dog in 11 and she scratched to dead dog a real killer and finisher the total package. .we had to muzzle her and strap her down to breed her as she wanted to and tried to kill all dogs..male or female in heat or not..has anybody else seen her go?

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Thanks for you contribution sto the thread Boilermaker. Very well writen.