1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WHO IS GOING TO BE OUR PRESIDENT.....

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by Michele, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Woah my man I don't even know you .To clear this up I identify as a white man but like most Americans I have other lineage .I am not Racist though ,I don't give a fuck what color you are if you respect me I respect you.I have no problems with black people .I do however have a huge problem with communist and I don't care what color they are they can all eat SHIT ! Americans come in all colors and as long as they respect America and love America I'm with them no matter color of skin .

stickler and david63 like this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Look this shit looks like race to a bunch of ignorant dam people that can't see the big picture .Race is the Trojan Horse disguised by communism to destroy out country .But people so dam caught up in what they are and full of to much pride that they will vote for a communist regime to destroy whitey and America .call you have to do in all reality in this great country is quit looking for handouts and get off your lazy motherduckin ass and go to WORK !

F.W.K., stickler and david63 like this.
  3. david63

david63 CH Dog

Bamamam I know you're not racist.

F.W.K. and bamaman like this.
  4. david63

david63 CH Dog

Bamamam do not feed into it.

F.W.K. and bamaman like this.
  5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Sorry stickler I can't be bothered trying to decipher wtf your trying to say.:-/

6. stickler

stickler Banned

I wrote a few words to you, but it's gone. Sorry. But you can get some info from the crazy stuff thread or anywhere on the net.
    If you are serious with specific questions then just ask and I or others will lead you into the right direction.

7. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Those who say they fight the facism are the new facists.
    Wallowing in their role as victim,while rioting and robbing through the cities.
    Can't respect that,how you turn or turn it.
    Don't be for Trump or a Biden,but scum that thinks they can loot with impunity deserves a knee shot, black & white alike.

david63, AGK, stickler and 1 other person like this.
  8. stickler

stickler Banned

Now you got it my friend. Just scratch the word 'new', because ... ;)
    The Netherlands are deep in this shit and all of your royals are facists.
    Just turn everything upsidedown.
    Antifa = facists
    Good = bad
    ...:>

9. stickler

stickler Banned

10. stickler

stickler Banned

11. stickler

stickler Banned

12. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

The King is not facist enough otherwise he'd ordered to kill them all.
    All kidding aside.....,he have no political power at all, he is just the PR man with a huge salary.
    Antifa BLM and their croonies are a danger to society.

13. david63

david63 CH Dog

Hell yeah.

F.W.K. likes this.
  14. stickler

stickler Banned

Well, the deep state want to kill us all, that's what it is about. Plan was/is to kill us all, all they need is 500 foodbags ;)
    You can find info about your royals on the net or somewhere in the crazy stuff thread.
    It's a disgusting story, hunting kids and so forth. There's not just a pedo here and there, they are everywhere. Maybe even right next to you, you never know

15. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

16. stickler

stickler Banned

17. stickler

stickler Banned

18. stickler

stickler Banned

200123300514_183584.jpg

Michele likes this.
  19. stickler

stickler Banned